[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
How to cope with coming to realize how stupid you are?
>>
>>32009996
I want to help you OP but I do not at all have that problem.
>>
>>32009996
I won't read "how to cope" threads. I won't read I'm sooo stooopid threads.
>>
>>32009996
Ever heard of the multiple intelligence theory? How one could be, well, stupid in one area, yet a genius in another? In essence, learn to identify your own strengths and weaknesses. I'm sure you're not stupid per say, but rather that your view on what constitutes intelligence is limited/restrictive.
>>
>>32010193
>Ever heard of the multiple intelligence theory
Yes. It's cope from brainlets who are too stupid to understand what "general intelligence" actually is, and how it was discovered
>hint: armies gave their millions of conscripts a bunch of tests to find out each one's particular skill in order to efficiently slot them into an appropriate specialty, only to discover that everybody that was good at one skill turned out to be good at all the others as well.
>>
File: 37821378921.png (246 KB, 430x410)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>32009996
Get even dumber. Get as dumb as you can.
>>
>>32010222
And that's the reason why a lot of republicans can't join the armed forces.
>>
>>32009996
I focus less about me
And focus more on his crotch
For it's as tangy as whiskey and hits me harder than scotch.
If you don't get what I'm saying, there's a film you should watch.
About his amazing penis
>>
>>32010223
Do this, then come back smarter, because you can't be afraid of what you don't know.
>>
It hurts. I've always been the dumbest one in the class or at a job
>>
Brainfog isn't fun.
>>
>>32010222
>man good at running at the airfield was also good at running in the trenches
A shocking find I say.
>>
Drink more, sleep more, eat more, think less. Accept you're an idiot
>>
>>32009996
Well lucky for you the world isn't made for the smart or even the median. We've built society for the lowest common denominator. You've a society cut out for you. It does not take much at all to make it in today's society.
>>
>>32009996
Speak less
Assume less
Proceed only in the simplest terms
If you don’t understand it, leave it alone
Guard against anyone who is more intelligent than yourself.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
>>
>>32009996
By understanding smart people sometimes do really stupid things and that you are probably being way too hard on yourself.
>>
>>32009996
I don't care.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.