[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG-20240911-WA0003.jpg (151 KB, 900x1600)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
So I used to date this girl for a while, and we had a ton of consensual sex. Never once did she get pregnant, not even a scare.

>Fast forward, we break up 2 months ago
>She comes to my place to pick up some things
>we have a fight after she says there is a guy that is pretending her and called him "the man i will never be"
>I end up raping her
>After that she leaves in tears
>scared over a few weeks thinking she will report me to the cops but nothing happens

And now she’s saying she’s pregnant. Like, really? After all those times we were together, now this happens after that one incident? And she is vehemently sure it's mine claiming that she hasn't slept with anyone else and the guy she liked never touched her, it was flirting but thats all. She's saying that if i want a paternity test she has no problem about it. But if i refuse to "take responsibility" she is going to report me to the police station.

So what now? What does she mean by "taking responsibility" well at least she is up to a paternity test
>>
>>32010189
Just remember, as you spend the next 24 years paying for her house and clothes and the bed on which she's getting fucked by Tyrone, that you did this to yourself. If was your choice.
>>
Easy solution is to just kill yourself you pathetic cockroach. I hope she goes to the police and you get ass raped in jail.
>>
>>32010200
>post about an heterosexual couple
>first thought is nigger sex
You are broken

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.