[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: The movie we watched.jpg (1022 KB, 2044x2981)
1022 KB
1022 KB JPG
I met a girl through a language app one day and it turns out she lives around my area. To summarize, here's how it went.

> Suggested 'we should hangout sometime'
> She said 'Yea sure! But just to clarify I'm not looking for a boyfriend or anything, haha'
> I asked 'You are in a relationship?'
> She said 'Ya, sort off'

Which felt kinda suspicious as I wondered why she didn’t give a clear answer instead.

(1/3)
>>
File: screenshot1.png (1.47 MB, 1182x2750)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
A few days passed and I invited her out to watch a movie in a cinema and she agreed. Here are the chat screenshots

(2/3)
>>
>>32010350
>I'm not looking for a boyfriend
That's all you need to know.
>>
File: screenshot2.png (1.19 MB, 1174x2810)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>32010364

Considering her response time and tone in her texts, along with her suggesting an idea for our next activity, should I view this as a potential opportunity? I feel like asking if she really has a BF is questionable but maybe I can try it out over a pint or something during dinner after the Karaoke. Thoughts?

(3/3)
>>
>>32010381
>Thoughts?
She made it very clear do you; she's not looking for a boyfriend, at least in you. Consider her a friend. Don't fuck the friendship up by girlfriendzoning her.
>>
It means she has a bf but wants to use you for attention, maybe cheat on him if youre lucky
>>
OP here, thanks for the replies. I guess I might as well use this opportunity to familiarize with the malls and eateries in the area.

What else should I be doing to make the most out of the current relationship?
>>
>>32010646
plan every word you say around how to get her to take off her clothes and spread her legs
>>
Uh, if u are looking for a girlfriend and don't wanna be friendzoned then u need to never ask her about her relationship, pretend like u never heard her say anything about it, and miss her after the movie. Worst thing that can happen is she rejects u and u move on. If u are looking for a friend then don't take my advice. But if u want her for more than that, don't waste ur time and pull the trigger.

Of she brings up her boyfriend be like "yeah that doesn't really concern me hahah" and recalibrate. Also stop texting her before the movie date.

But if u wanna take the roll as her gay best friend, keep on what ur doing. More smiley faces will do it for sure.
>>
>>32010774
Kiss her after the movie* (not miss her)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.