[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FbaOTZgWQAAnLZM.jpg (364 KB, 2048x1536)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
My sleep has been fully fucked for a while, wanted to take a small nap yesterday noon only to sleep through alarms, and wake up today at 5 am. It's been a mix of a couple days mostly filled with sleep, with then a bit of staying awake 30+ hours.
I understand the general solution to this (just go to sleep and wake up at regular times, and force that habit until it becomes routine), and I thought I nearly fixed after having 3 days of normal sleep, only for one day to go past my alarms sleep double the usual amount.
I've struggled with this before, but never has it been so bad. The fuck do I do?
>>
>>32010532
This isn't a problem, is it?
>>
>>32010546
Well, it kind of is. It's been fucking with my motivation and energy levels, and of course my responsibilities, since there are times I must be awake, and I'm either there sleep deprived or not there at all. In the excerpt of days I did get lot of sleep, I felt an incredible sense of lethargy, despite sleeping that much, but then almost that random I fully don't feel the need/can't leading to those long excerpts of staying awake, where I seemingly have just enough energy to maintain that state, but can't do anything proper.
The more it gets fucked up, the more I understand how important consistency is.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.