[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: neocitiessites.jpg (181 KB, 901x662)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
I need to make a website using only HTML and I don't know how to code at all as I have profound mental retardation.

Is there some tool that a brainlet can use to make a website which will then shit it all out as HTML which I can just copy and paste?

Can one of these new fancy jewish AI things help? If so, what? And how?

Is there another way?

For what it's worth, the website needs to be kinda like a blog or something, like the old days of tumblr I guess
>>
Your credit card.
Pay some Indian to do it for you.
>>
The internet is dumb, don't bother
>>
>>32011031
I believe there is a general in >>>/g/ for this, it's full of autistic webdevs just salivating to help you
>>
File: DSC01635.jpg (987 KB, 5572x3135)
987 KB
987 KB JPG
>>32011041
An Indian isn’t going to help him if he’s trying to make a thing that looks a specific or unique way or whatever
>>
WordPress or Squarespace. Old ladies use these OP there's no excuse
>>
>>32011174
do those things shit out an HTML version? or are you just posting to be a meanie-bobeenie?
>>
>>32011217
There are WordPress plug-ins that can
>>
>>32011031
>Can one of these new fancy jewish AI things help?
Sorry, but thwe only guy named Al I know is Catholic.
>>
>>32011031
when making a website, there's 2 (3) languages you need to know
html creates the elements, the text, the images etc.
css is the one that controls how things look.
it's honestly piss easy, go to w3schools.com to learn them
if there's a specific website you like, you can right click and choose 'inspect' to see the source code of the site, and copy it
>>
>>32011031
https://docs.github.com/en/pages/setting-up-a-github-pages-site-with-jekyll/about-github-pages-and-jekyll

do this, blog with free hosting.
any questions about how to do it just as an llm
>>
>>32011031
I always used blogger/blogspot to make sites. You can use a readymade template to get 90% there then modify the html/CSS to your liking then buy a url to get rid of the blogspot domain. It allows you to view and copy/paste the code. The editor is extremely flexible as well, you can do pretty much anything if you can figure it out. There are widgets and stock stuff and a code editor for fine tuning. I’m a novice too, but I got results just experimenting and googling tips if I ran into an issue.
>>
>>32011031
HTML isn't coding, it's fucking markup(Hyper-Text-Markup-Language). Extremely simple and easy to learn, although a pure html webpage will look like shit.
And you can probably get chatgpt or a similiar LLM to vomit out a webpage that's 90% of the way there, that you just need to tweak a bit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.