[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: c54.png (140 KB, 299x449)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>be me
>33M
>have a girlfriend of ~6 months
>18F
>The other day I am telling her about my fears and concerns about this country following the rest of the world and turning into a hellscape.
>share plans that I want to move to a small tax haven
>she suddenly becomes dismissive and tells me, in offended tone, that things I say might be offensive to others
>I immediately tell her I know what she's doing and in those three decades of my life I've seen enough of this crap
>block her straight away
>she comes back through another account begging me to forgive her
>I tell her again that I don't like being manipulated and wish her a nice day
>block her second account as well

Haven't talked to her in days but it seems like she hasn't been online since. Will I get charged if she ... you know ... goes toes up? I genuinely wish her best and want her to move on. But I already made it clear to her I don't like being told what to do or how to do things. She knew it very well and she still went on to try to pretend to be hurt by me. In the end she only hurt herself. I know start to wonder. Is this normal what I did? I once blocked my father and we haven't spoken in 8 years since then. I spoke to some friends since and they told me I was unreasonable.
>>
>>32011157
>Will I get charged
With?
>>
>>32011197
being complicit in someone's suicide?
>>
>>32011216
What are you talking about? You think a girl is going to kill herself because you blocked her?
>>
She's 18. Don't know what you expected.
>>
>>32011231
Hopefully not. I have no idea what 18 year olds do nowadays.
>>
>>32011258
Honestly if you think that someone would kill herself because you dont talk to them you are more immature then her
>>
Holly fuck this is the most retarded larp I have read I think
>>
>>32011157
Unless you explicitly told her to kill herself, you're in the clear legally
>>
>>32011157
Kek, you are such an overdramatic snowflake. Instantly blocking loved ones just because they disagree with you. Although on the other hand, you're a good example for incels lurking, demonstrating that guys can pull girls even if they very much don't have a "chad" personality.
>>
>>32011157
>33
>still acting like a baby
Grow the fuck up, brother.
>>
>>32011157
If this is real (and that's a mighty IF) then you are potentially the most immature 33 year old to ever post on this german ice fishing forum
Literally breaking up over the mildest of disagreements. You are mentally insane dude
>>
>>32011157
There are 8 billion people in th world and - NEWS FLASH - not all of them are going to agree with some of your most idiotic prejudices.

Learn to live with that.
>>
>>32011157
>block her straight away
>she comes back through another account begging me to forgive her
>I tell her again that I don't like being manipulated and wish her a nice day
>block her second account as well
OP you are being unreasonable, adults don't block someone on everything because they think differently that's what a child does. if she really loves you she'll see it like you do, she'll also mimic you and adopt your beliefs. if she's a sweet girl try to get back with her.
>>
>>32011157
You sound like an asshole, dude
>>
>>32011157
>daddy issues teenager dating creeper nearly twice her age also has leftoid opinions
Gee, who could have seen this coming?
>>
>>32012762
I do not really care if she loves me, I just don't want to be dragged into any mess she might get me into. All I really wanted is to have kids with her, but she decided to be a cunt so I dumped her.
>>
>>32011157
You passed the shit test at the cost of failing the relationship. If you did take her back and put your foot down she would have eventually molded to fit your views.
Also fuck you. I'm almost your age, where's my 18 year old GF?
>>
>>32015186
If I chase her back it means I am the one who has to apologize (and for what?). If she chases me then it only proves my point that she was trying to manipulate me. If she doesn't like me being sincere she can at least say "ok so be it, you're an asshole" instead of asking me to come back, which proves my point that she was not sincere when I was. So what's the point of a relationship like that? I just wanted to marry and have kids, she wanted romance. I obliged her by being sincere and opening up for once. And she threw a glass of cold water in my face for that (not literally ofc). And then she pleads with me? Fuck that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.