[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720484800760273.jpg (37 KB, 488x619)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
how do you tell when your virgin gf is ready for seggs
she likes hugging and cuddling with me, can i just touch her booba when we're at it and see what she thinks of it
>>
>>32011416
better start touching her back and press yourself on her body slowly. And then slowly advance to her booba or butt and see how she reacts.
>>
>>32011429
this, we are programmed to get aroused just by being close enough to smell each other's pheromones so slowly advance with more intimate touching and see how she reacts to it, kissing is obviously another
>>
>>32011416
Grab her hand and put it on your junk.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.