[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1725328852326495.jpg (30 KB, 425x342)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
any anons here with BPD? how rough do you have it, and how do you cope? how do your friends view you?
recently ive been breaking down easily over stupid things and harming myself then getting over it half an hour later
i feel lost in general
i dont know how to stop pushing hobbies and people aside after getting nervous of them for no clear reason then latching onto something new and thinking "this time it's gonna be different"
>>
>>32011925
>any anons here with BPD?
As I understand it, your brain gives you random emotions for no reason, which then hijack the brain and inflate out of control. The part of the brain that you actually control doesn't have the strength to stop it.
I really don't think there's a solution, sorry.
>>
>>32011925
bpd like anything else is a spectrum, basically everyone has some amount of mood swings. It's essentially mainstream at this point, with people talking about how they have it just like ADHD and other things. I'm saying this because fixating on yourself as being mentally handicapped, or getting upset with yourself is counterproductive and unnecessary. It only makes you feel worse. So stop beating yourself up over things you can't control. If you really want to work on it, try drugs, therapy etc. But don't compound your problems for no reason.
>>
>>32011975
>>32012724
so basically you're sayimg
>give up on trying
>>
>>32011925
You're going to ruin multiple people's lives before you're 30 so you should just off yourself now and do the world a favor. BPD cunts are literal evil.
>>
>>32011925
not diagnosed but definitely have it
i found it's easier to be completely honest to a fault, even when it makes me look weird/bad/vile
that way whenever i freak out my friends don't see it as something new
probably not the best advice though, i've lost a lot of people to some stupid episode, i'm not a good person
>>
>>32013316
>i found it's easier to be completely honest to a fault
that happens with me too, i think i do it as a way to relieve stress about something, i dunno, but i always find myself telling more things to my friends than i really want to because i feel like i need to
>>
>>32013040
its funny, because a month ago i would've said the same thing as you, and now i found out i have it
>>
>>32013723
So nothing else changed. You're now part of the problem and know what the solution is.
>>
>>32011925
bipolar or borderline?
>>
>>32014127
BPD stands for borderline, bipolar is just bipolar
i get them confused a lot though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.