[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726570894454.jpg (107 KB, 1080x1258)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
I'm in my late 30s now and my sex drive has slowly been going down. I actually noticed my sex drive plummeting during the covid lockdown years. My gf hates the fact that I don't want to have sex anymore. I still sleep with her whenever she gets super horny, but I don't do the initiating anymore. One thing that helps is tadalafil, but I hate how a drug is the only thing that helps in making me want to have sex again.
Does anyone have any thoughts on what to do to improve my sex drive? I want to enjoy sex like I was in my 20s.
I don't work out much, but I can do 10 pullups and so I don't think it's a weight issue.
>>
>>32011980
Working out will massively increase your sex drive. Go for high intensity stuff such as running. Then increase your intake of proteins. sleeping enough is also required.
>>
>>32012019
True. I get horny after running but heavy lifting might be even better. Emphasis on heavy, the idea isn't to get totally exhausted
>>
>>32011980
I'd do anything to get rid of my sex drive. It's not helping me, and it never helped me.
>>
>>32011980
Regular mid-intensity exercise (don't exhaust yourself, but get the heart pumping and muscles working regularly).
Improve your own hygiene/style. If you feel & look good, you'll be confident and want to fuck more often.
Make sure your diet is balanced. Cut out the soda, sugar, processed foods, and alcohol.
Be intimate with your gf in addition to just sex. Kiss her, cuddle her, give her a back massage. Get her to reciprocate.
>>
>>32011980
You have low testosterone and your dopamine receptors may be numbed to normal stimulus. Of course to know for certain you need to get bloodwork done and if you do, treatment is not steroids it is TRT. Keep in mind that once you hit your thirties you lose testosterone 1-2% a year which is why someone with actually abnormally low testosterone completely loses their sex drive.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.