[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3098.jpg (31 KB, 400x400)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Texted a girl I knew in college on instagram “hey, how’s life been post-college” and she left me on read.

Could she accuse me of sexual harassment for this? We are both officers in the military (service academy) but are stationed on opposite sides of the country
>>
>>32012194
You're way high-strung or a demoralization bot. Nothing happens
>>
>>32012194
Why did you think that rawdogging a message out of the blue to someone you presumably haven’t seen in years was going to result in a good conversation?
>>
>>32012194
>Could she accuse me of sexual harassment for this?
No, not at all. You merely tried to reach out.
>>
>>32012209
Everyone on 4chan that even looking at the general direction of the person, whether they're five feet or five thousand miles away from you gets you jailed immediately. It's just how it is okay
>>
File: 1722332665447468.png (1.17 MB, 1051x2563)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>32012194
Looks like our resident autistic spammer has cleared his ban.
>>
>>32012209
This. What the fuck are you spergging about? Take a breath and chill.
>>
Bump
>>
>Could she accuse me of sexual harassment for this?
Yes. And if she does? Good.
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.