[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>dated a girl for about 2 years
>she is perfect, my dream girl
>I went through an edgy phase and said and did terrible things
>I fucked it all up
>3 years later and I still think about her multiple times a week
>i managed to contact her again yesterday
>she said she's going to go college (I will be as well)
>told her I live with constant guilt, shame and regret for everything I've done, not just with her (even though she's basically the main element), but everything else I've done in my life
>she said I kind of deserved it/said it was karma
>told her "I know"
>despite that, while we called we got along really well, for a moment I was happy again
>she went to sleep
>woke up to a text of her saying "I don't think we be in contact, but I wish you well" etc.
>blackpilledagain.mp4
>fall back into the void hell pit as usual
(I'm in my early 20's btw, we started dating in late HS [we had a controversial age gap], I've had gfs before, but none have compared to her.)
How do you cure this? I unironically struggle to find meaning in life without her.
Without her I am lonely, and have no motivation to improve.
There are plenty of fish in the sea, but none of them are her.
I'm always alone even when I'm surrounded by others on the rare occasion. But with her, I don't feel lonely.
For years now, I don't look at people in the eye, I just look at the ground.
I just drink vodka alone in my room and smoke cigs.
It has been years, and time has passed again and again and again and again.
When does it go away?
>>
File: 1000000225.jpg (124 KB, 816x1024)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>32012345
You need to meet new people to replace her absence. If you're always lonely, you will never get over it. Call your friends, go to a pub, have a drink, meet new people there. Repeat that a hundred of times and it will lesser the pain until you no longer feel it. Good luck anon.
>>
>>32012345
By interacting with women and realizing they're flawed anyway. This ideal you have in your head is just a fantasy.
>>
>>32012345
From now on you will go on one date a week I don’t care how sad and miserable you are just do it until you forgot her

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.