[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I really want to die. But I cannot do that to my mother. How can I hold on to living and keep surviving when all that is in me years deeply for the grave
>>
>>32012628
drugs, therapy, general change until you're no longer miserable. The problem with being depressed is that the options don't look like they'll work, nothing looks promising or exciting. But you have a reason to do it, so either kill yourself or try to make it better. If you're going through hell, keep going. Don't sit around and wonder why you suffer.
>>
>>32012628
>>32012664
FPBP, lately my life has kind of plateaued and I've been feeling a bit down and helpless too.
I've been bingeing a song by a 90's American Alternative Band called Blind Melon, the song is called Change. There's two parts that stand out to me...

"When you feel life ain't worth living
You've got to stand up
Take a look around, look up way to the sky, hell yeah
And when your deepest thoughts are broken
Keep on dreamin' boy, 'cause when you stop dreamin' it's time to die"

Think about what keeps you alive, goals you are striving towards. Because that keeps you going, keeps you motivated, and if you're focussed and working towards that goal, then the negative thoughts are kept at bay.

"And oh, as I fade away
They'll all look at me and say
They'll say, "Hey look at him"
"And where he is these days?"
When life is hard, you have to change
When life is hard, you have to change, mmm

Change is fucking hard anon, but it is necessary for growth and fixing problems. I've basically lived the same life for nearly a decade, and now I feel like I have to change, get out of the snug and comfortable hole I've dug for myself, because life has changed around me... and now I have to change with it.

Think long and hard about what you can change in your life, and act on those. I can't do this for you... I don't know who or where you are, only you do...

Hope this helps

t. Some random Australian man
>>
>>32012722
God bless you beloved anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.