[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG20240418150917.jpg (3.47 MB, 3000x4000)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB JPG
M 20, have asked girls out only twice. Got ridiculed the first time and the second time I was harshly stopped before I'd really made a move. Since then I find myself unable to even try asking girls out. In many cases I just try to find things about the that make me not asking them out a good thing. Usually it's just nitpicking.
Anons how do I get over this shit?
>>
>>32012959
What would happen if you just kept trying?
>>
>>32012959
How long had you known these women before asking them out?
>>
>>32013012
About three months I'd say. I made poor attempts at holding conversations with the first one. With the second one we regularly met but never talked really.
>>
>>32013026
>poor attempts at talks
>never talked
so you didn't know them, had ZERO idea if they had any interest, and went from 'silence' to 'Do U Like Me? Check Yes or No"
?
That's not how people date, kid. How many female friends do you have?
Male friends?
Of your male friends how many have GFs or wives?
>>
>>32013035
He's not trying to date his friends' girlfriends, anon.
>>32012959
It's ok to try to meet girls fast, get their numbers and then ask them out, as long as you know there's 90% chance of rejection. You did, however, know these girls beforehand. Next time, just hit them up for a few chats both in person or online (online is good if you don't see them too regularly), build a bit of a connection before you ask to hang out.
>>
>>32013050
>He's not trying to date his friends' girlfriends, anon.
Go be retarded on
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>32013035
C'mon, don't be cruel.
OP obviously has no friends
>>
>>32013035
>'Do U Like Me? Check Yes or No"
Ok it wasn't just like that. But I see the point.
>How many female friends do you have?
Back then close to none. Now I have some like friends-friends and plenty more good acquaintances
>Male friends?
Lotsa
>Of your male friends how many have GFs or wives?
3 maybe...? It have never been a point of our conversations.
>>
>>32013085
So you have "lots" of male friends but you don't really know them well enough to know if they have a GF or wife?
Sure.
You just lack a social network. Build up a few close friends, more friends, even more acquaintances, etc. and synergy will lead to you naturally interacting with more single women and discovering mutual attraction.
>>
>>32013050
>Build a bit of a connection before you ask to hang out
Yeah I understand this now. Those two attempts were quite a long time ago. I've talked to girls I was interested in to build a connection as you say, yet when it comes to inviting her for a coffee or something of that nature I don't have the balls for that.
>>
>>32013115
> I understand this now. Those two attempts were quite a long time ago.
>>32012959
>M 20
So you haven't asked a girl out since before you could vote?
>>
>>32013141
It really does sound sad when you put it like that but yeah. Gotta be honest at least here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.