[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726544566751445.png (160 KB, 640x640)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
I had my yearly check-up a few days ago and everything was normal. Not overweight, normal heart rate, not diabetic. Physically, I'm perfectly healthy. But, I'm still depressed and have chronic pain/inflammation and difficulty sleeping. And of course, not being able to sleep at night makes me tired during the day. So what's the cause if there's nothing wrong with me physically? I've had these symptoms since my mid-teens, but my doctors have never found anything physically wrong with me. I've been to a few mental experts too, and none of them found me to be mentally ill.

So if I'm neither physically nor mentally ill, why am I miserable and in pain all the time?
>>
>>32013200
Chronic inflammation should easily be visible in bloodwork though
>>
>>32013200
If you're depressed then you are mentally ill, and that comes with a lot of physiological effects.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.