[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

> be me
>be female
>never wanted to date Chad, nah, I wanted that respect Chad gets
>want to be the one women admire, not the one chasing it
>realize it’s all about how you carry yourself
>never cocky, just chill
>the person who’s not only confident but can handle their shit
>like I don’t need validation, but somehow always get it
>start lifting and cultivating the mindset
>now women publicly mire for the first time in my life

Feels great, but I'd like to take it even further. What are the best books, youtubers I can look at for inspiration? I'm fine with learning from anyone or anything as long as I can improve the end result.
>>
Are you lesbian I'm confused.
>>
>>32013489
I'd tell you but I don't want their comment sections flooded with 4chan retards.
>>
>>32013506
Yeah

>>32013528
Can you mention something to search?
>>
kill yourself larper.
>>
>>
>>32013489
Women just have lower standards in dating women for some reason. It's not the same thing.
>>
>>32014092
A hot girl is a hot girl, anon, it is
>>
File: 8191864.jpg (59 KB, 720x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Reminder that all claims of women on 4chan are larps. There are no women on this website. Zero. You cunts give women the ick. They aren't going to then turn around and choose to hang out in a place filled with people who give them the ick. They sure as heck aren't going to ask for your advice.

Only a fool would believe otherwise
>>
>>32013986
literally GTAV tier tattoos lmao

nice abs tho
>>
>>32014942
Why are you so negative, anon, it's no way to live
>>
>>32013489
Women don't like it that you're confident and healthy
the last thing to make them go crazy is to have it all: perfect children, education, a nice house, work and life balance, etc.
Someone who did not compromise for anything or follow anyone.
Also wear sun screen, they'll kvetch hard when you're both in your 50s and you have no sun damage.
>>
>>32013986
What's your delts routine?
>>
>>32013489
You might be better off asking /fa/ or /fit/
/adv/ is pretty incel tier. There's also LesbianFasionAdvice on reddit.
>now women publicly mire for the first time in my life
I'm curious, do you get nominally straight women miring as well?
>>
>>32016963
These days more women are bi but they definitely weren't the ugly obviously lesbian ones

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.