[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Aviator2.jpg (49 KB, 968x681)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
I want to start a relationship with a woman younger than 25, but am getting too old. I've managed to date a few that I wasn't interested in for personality reasons, and dated one for several years, but in general a lot of women that age don't want to date men my age, and it's only going to get worse as I get older. I don't want to settle down with a woman I'm not interested in. I'll still do everything I can while I can, but what should one do with their life if they end up alone?
>>
>>32013859
How old are you op? Try bumble
>>
>>32013897
32. Will do.
>>
>>32013859
why do you want a younger woman? genuinely curious
>>
>>32013942
Not OP. To have children, moron.
>>
>>32013859
34 dating a 25 year old. They are just retarded and I see no future here.
>>
>>32013942
They can bring a lot of light and new perspective into a life. Things seem more exciting.
>>
>>32013975
Men and women my own age seem retarded to me too. It's something I've gotten used to.
>>
i'm 20 f and have been interested in dating older guys but the difficulty is i wouldn't want to date an older guy that is only looking to date a younger girl, if that makes sense. men that specifically look to date younger women (not all of them) sometimes seem to be looking for someone that's easy to manipulate, and i know that i can tend to be naive, so i just avoid men like that.

i guess my ideal situation is where i meet an older guy, we hit it off, and he finds out my age and is hesitant to date me, but to decides to anyway because he likes me so much lol. that way, i know he's not dating me just because of my age.

my general advice to you is that if you want to date a much younger women you need to find one with daddy issues or be willing to bankroll her life.
>>
>>32014667
That's pretty much everything I thought about it. You say you are open to dating an older man; do you have daddy issues, would you like to be bankrolled, or are you not like the other girls?
>>
Also, 20 is a kinda young. Ideally, they would be about 23.
>>
>>32013973
Why would a young woman want to have children with your lower quality sperm instead of the higher quality sperm of a young man?
>>
>>32014715
i don't have daddy issues - my dad is great and active in my life. i would enjoy getting gifts/meals sometimes paid for but any other kind of payment of allowance would feel weird and isn't consistent with my morals.

mostly i wanted to date an older man (not crazy older, probably like max 34) just because i feel like guys my age aren't emotionally immature or responsible. i think decisiveness, confidence, and intelligence are attractive and those qualities are just more apparent in older men.

i don't think i'm "not like other girls" i think there's a smaller amount of normal girls who would be willing to date older men. most of the women that would be attracted to you would fall into the daddy issues or sugar baby box. no hate to them
>>
>>32014743
*emotionally mature
>>
>>32014743
Yeah, younger guys often aren't very well-rounded. I was just prodding you for other possibilities when I said "not like the other girls". It seems it's unlikely I'll find a healthy relationship with this dynamic. Perhaps, it's better to not date or maybe try to be open to older women.
>>
>>32014797
yeah, that's fair. probably a good idea
>>
I suppose my life is cool and I just missed out on this one thing. I'll be open if it happens but it's maybe for the best it doesn't happen anyway. Alright thanks for the help, anons. End.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.