[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I fucked up bad with my girlfriend...

Been together for a year and she's the love of my life. A few months ago, we got into an argument because I had several of my ex girlfriends as followers on Spotify. She told me this made her uncomfortable and I removed all of them but one, who I told my girlfriend was a good friend from highschool. I dated this girl in high school and we became good friends after we broke up. Haven't talked to her in years though.

FF to yesterday, I was scrolling through Facebook with her and my ex's name came up. I told her that's my ex and she immediately remembered the Spotify situation.

She's pissed now. She says she feels like she can't trust me anymore because I lied, and to tell the truth, I have no idea why I would lie about something so dumb and inconsequential. What do I do?
>>
>>32014132
Maybe you need to spank her and no I don't mean in a sexual way. Spank her with a magazine and tell her to stop being a paranoid. She'll feel embarrassed and not bring it up again. She'll probably spank you(non sexually) too if you end up fucking up someway.
>>
>>32014168
Thanks for the advice anon might try this tonight
>>
>>32014132
> we got into an argument because I had several of my ex girlfriends as followers on Spotify
> I removed all of them but one
Why do you let yourself be dragged in this kind of bullshit. Are you both 16? I agree with the other anon, next time she pulls some dumb shit just spank her. Life doesn't need to be this complicated you know.
>>
>>32014372
Yea I agree, but she's a woman and just doesn't see it the same way. To her I betrayed her trust
>>
>>32014132
What have you said to each other since yesterday
>>
>>32014503
You did betray her trust tho. Even if it's in an inconsequential way (to you). It's not about the degree but the principle. She's thinking this: if he can lie to me about this, what else is hiding/lying about?
>>
>>32014524
We've talked about it and I reassured her that it won't happen again, and that she can take all the time she needs. She's still pissed though
>>32014539
Yea I did betray her trust. I reassured her that I'm not out there doing this all the time. Gonna have to just wait for her to forgive me because I'd be pissed if she did the same thing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.