[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726604202538317.jpg (118 KB, 1500x1078)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Why is everyone around me so fucking lazy? I wanted to play outside as a kid/teenager, but none of the other kids in the neighborhood did. I'd go to their houses and all they wanted to do was watch TV or play video games.

So I left and went home and stopped bothering with them. I was so fucking bored throughout my teen years that I became depressed. Nobody wanted to fucking do anything or go anywhere, so I had no life outside of school. I was forced to stay home because I had no one to do anything else with.

I've tried meetup.com, and there's nothing for my city. Same with Eventbrite.

Tried asking my coworkers, and all they do is, you guessed it, sit at home or go out to eat.

Where can I find people who actually want to do fun things? I'm tired of being forced to stay home because no one wants to go anywhere or do anything
>>
give some examples of fun things you would want to do
>>
>>32014241
Stop spamming this.
>>
>>32014241
Oh, it's this thread again.
>>
>>32014241
What do you want to do? Plenty of ppl go gym it’s more popular than ever
>>
>>32014241
>Why is everyone around me so fucking lazy?
4 billion years of energy conserving evolution + information revolution + consequences + we fell off
>>
I was one of the lazy kids sorry anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.