[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ifonly_vadert.png (1009 KB, 663x814)
1009 KB
1009 KB PNG
What is the best way to introduce a woman to your family or friends? I have been dating this woman for a bit and I really like her but I am worried about asking her if we are in a relationship. I would like to be for sure. She is very nice. I am worried though if I say "Hey Jim, this is my girlfriend Amy." She will freak out. or maybe she won't mind. I have heard horror stories of people jumping the gun on relationships and "girlfriend and boyfriend" labels. The reality is that I have no idea what I am doing. If you only go on dates with that woman and you have kissed many times and or made out, doesn't that sort of imply boyfriend and girlfriend? Or maybe not? I am actually fine with being in a ambiguous position for now BUT I want to be able to introduce her properly without straining the assumed relationship but also without being weird around my friends and family.
>>
It's actually unbelievable to me that normalfags date and fuck multiple people at once and that's just normal
>>
>>32014615
OP here. I would agree with this. I never want to date multiple people at the same time. How do people even do that?
>>
>>32014401
Just ask her how she feels about the relationship
>>
File: nightshift_souls.jpg (77 KB, 828x824)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>32014702
I asked once when it was a bit earlier on in our dating and she mentioned that she wanted to be exclusive dating but unsure about the girlfriend label part. I probably asked too soon honestly. I should probably ask again though as its been a bit longer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.