[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>finally got big boy job
>finally got a non shitbox
>moved out of mums
>got down to 71kg from fat fuck

Is it too late to finish looksmaxxing and sleep around? It took me years just to get here, now I finally have aj okay base but I feel like my youth has slipped away

Can I still make it
>>
I started at 32
Just start nigga
>>
>>32015017
Nah, definitely not too late. Don't sleep around, tho, you'll just realize it makes you feel empty inside
>>
>>32015017
you can looksmaxx in 2 years and be set now that money isn't an issue
>>
>>32015017
Damn you made it by 26 congrats anon
You have a fair number of years left
>>
File: 1714025926071642.jpg (201 KB, 1080x1020)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
Well. I'm 25 and got I to the gym at 18 and it helped a lot. Since I got shredded levels of lean and muscular too. I get complimented daily and women come out their way to talk to me.
I used to get bullied and ridiculed a lot for a being a nerd. People change up and now my autistic hobbies of anime and Vidya are "cool". And instead of a "weirdo" or "creep", I'm "such a vibe".
It is brutal and it does suck to show how shallow people are and how much looks matter.

BUT... I can speak on my dad's experience.
He used to be a bucket tooth, thin haired, lanky, "built like a broom handle" mother fucker. Only pulled my mum cause he had a good job and had a solid mouth piece.
He started lifting at 30, got his teeth fixed, rocked the bald look. And I shit you not, after splitting from my mum had a new girlfriend every few weeks. He did this all the way to his late 60s until he actually found a woman 20 years younger than he thought was cool enough to settle down with.
Now he always had a mouthpiece and could basically talk to anyone
>I've only just started to implement his talking skills myself
But since fixing up his appearance. Being better looking and an already good talker put him leagues above everyone. No joke I still see women in their 20s look and talk to him with googoo eyes.
But yeah, looking back at old photos. He genuinely looked his best in his late 40s then he ever did in his teens, 20s and 30s.
That was proof enough for me that it was never too late for people to level up their looks
>You still gotta be able to talk to people though, and that also gets easier if you look better as well. As I said, people are shallow. Even me. Even you. We all want to talk to something that's nice to look at

>Pic is not related. But an example of leveling up looks
>>
>>32015177
I have to become a bodybuilder just to have access to friends and a gf? God damn.
>>
>>32015017
26 isn't too late to looksmax, get a gym membership today and start grinding. (you won't regret it, I'm 25). Sleeping around just sounds like a waste of time and endless drama, why not just spend that effort in locking down a high-quality woman?
>>
>>32015017
Amnesia is older than you
>>
>>32015017
I won't read missed milestone threads.
>>
do chaos units with no helmet eyeholes really psychically see or is it purely aesthetic
>>
>>32015017
>finally got a non shitbox
What does this even mean
>>
>>32015240
No one's saying you have to be the next Ronnie Coleman bro. You just need to take care of your body enough to avoid walking around looking like a scrawny dork or a fat slob. If you can't find the motivation to at least do that then you're not really trying.
>>
>>32015017
if by looksmaxxing you mean getting fit and taking care of yourself then it's never too late and you owe that to yourself at any age

if you're a full grown adult man and you're manually jutting your jaw out and smoldering like a runway model 24/7 then you are a faggot and people can tell
>>
>>32017949
A shitbox is a beat up car, dumbass zoomer
>>
>>32021460
Fuck you you fat boomer millennial cuck.
>>
>>32015017
>26 too late to looksmaxx
>finally got big boy job
Right on schedule to looksmaxx just enough to be someone's faithful betabuxx.
>>
>>32021460
>non shitbox
So a regular car then

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.