[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HAMPTER.jpg (23 KB, 617x587)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
to preface i've turned into a normie magnet since i've gotten to the lower end of my BMI and grew out my hair, but I never take men up on their approaches because I'm scared or they're not my particular type.
There is this one comedian I'm pretty attracted to who is fat or whatever, and he's certainly unconventional to a lot of women, but I think he's super hot. he's my exact type. he's like an ear-worm when i get horny. i can't stop thinking about him.
How the hell do i manage to fuck this guy? he's...popular. I don't care if he cares about me or not, I just think he's hot. I know this board is full of guys similar to him. Can you give me the rundown on how to get his attention? My main insecurity is that he has had many hot girls hit him up for popularity or money but i genuinely just want to sleep with him and nothing else. halp plz. i never approach men so i have no idea what a man would want without it sounding like im a gold digger or a creep like i genuinely just want to have sex and never talk about it again lol.
>>
it’s very easy. this guy doesn’t get as much attention as you think he does. just laugh at his jokes. tell him he’s funny (this isn’t enough, he won’t get it). and when you feel confortable ask him to hang out just the 2 of you. like a dinner. or a movie. or an ice cream. or a walk. or watch a show. something easy. then you spend some time like an hour or so and you can easily initiate a kiss and he would accept. hopefully you can close it from here this is like 99% of it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.