[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1723421796525099.jpg (30 KB, 404x340)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
> have social skills
> can basically do small talk with anyone
> still seen as a weirdo by some people
what do anons?
I'm not completely autistic, i guess i'm just a weirdo. am i fucked or is this just normal
>>
By whom?
>>
>>32016251
some dudes at college, they are enrolled in CS as I am but they're huge normies and as much I do try to be normal around them
they seem to make me feel like there is a deep ingrained weirdness in me lol
I mean, they're kinda have a stuck up attitude tho
>>
who gives a shit about them, you seem cool. some people are just constantly tryna analyze others and find a way to judge them in order to feel superior. not everyones gonna click with you and thats fine too. keep searching and youll find your people, or maybe theyll find you. consider looking in other classes though if the CS guys are weird around you. everyones weird in their own way, some are just better at keeping it a secret. hope you find cooler people to talk to soon anon.
>>
>>32016329
i do! i have found my own kind of people, have my friends and they're very nice desu, and these dudes are really a minority in this context, but they do make feel like i'm back at school iykwim
however you're right tho anon, i shouldn't be giving that much of a damn
>>
>>32016287
>enrolled in CS
>normies
anon... i..
>>
>>32016360
nah bro trust me, these mfers are the most normies ass guys i've ever seen... they're NOT your average CS student...
these mfers are the guys who were the jocks at school, easily, well-groomed and shit, six-packs and sometimes 6'0"+

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.