[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5ojslyte92z71.png (4 KB, 288x275)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
How to make true and real friends who will stick by me & understand me on a deep level?
>>
>>32017198
Those are unicorn level rare. Most people have too much of their own shit. Common interests are entry level but the deep shit happens with others who have gone through the same hard shit you have but you'll never know because they don't talk about it with just anyone or don't want to talk about it with anyone. It's easier if you're an open book but that'll make most people feel awkward around you and avoid you. I think most people, even some with lifelong friends never get that deep
>>
>>32017218
How do I increase my chances of getting this unicorn???
>>
File: sunshine.jpg (205 KB, 736x981)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>32017198
Lucky, especially if you're an adult.
Try joining hobby classes, volunteering events, etc to meet people. Whether you come across someone who clicks with you and wants to connect with you in the long run depends on luck. The truth is it's hard to find friends as an adult especially with so many people relocating due to work.
>>
>>32017198
not possible if you are american
>>
File: 1510974124920.gif (2.27 MB, 800x1035)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB GIF
By being a real one.
>>
>>32018015
it's a silly reply but i guess it's true, you gotta be honest and expect the honesty back
>>
>>32017198
You don't make friends like that. You make lots of acquaintances and shallow friends, and then one day one of them surprises you by being more, just when you need him.
>>
>>32017198
Step 1: Stop fucking posting this forced meme.
>>
>>32017198
You have to be a person who sticks by and understand people on a deep level, even the shity ones.

Pro tip: It's not worth it. You will become jaded and just start to manipulate them, as they fucking deserve.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.