[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3b3.jpg (46 KB, 600x600)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
As the title says. We met in a Discord group playing Fortnite and at first I didn't know she was a girl (she uses dumb pronouns like he/they) but she posted a pic of herself and told me that she's a girl but goes by those pronouns. She is a girl but also not. Dumb me choose to along with this because we had a lot of fun playing and talking about anime, games, whatever the fuck. We agreed to meet up in person in a net cafe. She showed up. She was even cuter in person. Just my type. Cute brown hair and eyes and altgirl personality and clothing style. anyhow, things went well and after a month or two we grew even closer. She said she doesn't like hanging out with men but I'm an exception. I didn't think much of this. Worth noting, she still hadn't given me her Instagram. She eventually gave it to me along with other social media There, I found pictures of her and this other girl kissing and pretending to be a couple. I was shocked. I told her about it but she got all offended and told me this is exactly why she doesn't bother with men even as friends. Mistakingly, I cucked out and apologized and said I'm sorry for assuming she was straight. I hate myself for cucking out like that but in the moment, I was weak. She forgave me and said that she likes me but not like that and that she "broke up" with other girl and will eventually delete the pictures they have together. All went back to as it was but, weirdly, we grew even more close. Especially her. We started going out together and talking like a couple but she still won't admit she likes me like that. She's clinically on the LARP and won't admit she's straight and likes me.
>inb4 bisexual
Nope. I don't believe in that shit. I'm stuck as I'm very much in love with this girl but she doesn't want to admit she likes me and wants to be boyfriend/girlfriend despite going on movie dates, holding hands and calling me baby and other affectionate terms. What the fuck is wrong with this girl?
>>
that is just teenage shenanigans, like when I used to dress like ash ketchum in middle school
>>
>Discord group playing Fortnite
kys underage faggot
>>
>>32017278
You're an emotional cuckold, OP. You're clearly suffering because of her contradictory behaviour and the most dignified and logical thing to do is to confront her about this and tell her, straight up, that you're attracted to her and wish to be in a relationship together. If she has a psychotic meltdown over this, and with your description over her making that likely, then just cut her out of your life and block her on all social media. Don't waste your valuable time.
>>
>>32017384
I'm 22. She's 21 in a month. As are most of the people in that group.
>>
>>32017388
>You're clearly suffering because of her contradictory behaviour and the most dignified and logical thing to do is to confront her about this and tell her, straight up, that you're attracted to her and wish to be in a relationship together

I kinda can understand OP though. If he goes up to her "I'm suffering", it will give her the ick. If he insists: "I want relationship now or I am out", then it gives her pressure and she will write on of her socials "I had this guy, he was really cute but then he suddenly started getting serious, so I had to draw the line". Ive seen this shit so many times on /r/relationshipadvice
>>
>>32017391
Why are you adults playing a game played mostly by little kids?
>>
>>32017278
>>she doesn't bother with men even as friends
Well you're right that she's a fake lesbian, real lesbians have mostly straight male friends. Fake ones have mostly fat "genderqueer" yaoi obsessed bio female friends that just larp as dykes cause they hate men
>>
>>32017278
>Mistakingly, I cucked out and apologized and said I'm sorry for assuming she was straight. I hate myself for cucking out like that but in the moment, I was weak. She forgave me and said that she likes me but not like that and that she "broke up" with other girl and will eventually delete the pictures they have together. All went back to as it was but, weirdly, we grew even more close. Especially her. We started going out together and talking like a couple but she still won't admit she likes me like that
You're probably so much of a beta you subconsciously register as female to her.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.