[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lustprovokingtay.jpg (427 KB, 1365x2048)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
Anyone think they shouldn't continue their bloodline? I really want kids in the future but I am a very medically fucked up person. Allergies to basically everything, from gluten to changing of the seasons, mild IBS, really bad body development (I am skinnyfat and I look like a woman with the gyno I have, my dad and uncles have this too but it wasn't as bad). Chronic illnesses and such, bad mental health.

I want kids because I think it'd be nice to start a family, I know it's stupid to fantasize about this in the modern world, and I am only 20, but I really feel like I shouldn't bring someone that's, err, defective? to this world. I had to see my peers running around enjoying life while I had to bring pills along, nose spray along and drink beer knowing I'll strain to death in the toilet the morning after.

What do you guys think? I don't have a girlfriend, I'm a virgin, and well I don't really care about it right now but I do want a relationship with someone in the future. Lately I find myself thinking more and more about this topic, wondering if the positive sides of life I've experienced was worth it, knowing I basically have to plan my life around my problems.
>>
>>32017618
Just adopt a kid if you don't want biological kids
>>
>>32017618
I think the same thing happens no matter what I choose
>>
>>32017622
That is true, I forgot to mention that, I always thought maybe one biological and one adopted, but maybe adopting is better. You are basically giving someone a family. You won't believe how many girls don't want to adopt though. I don't know, this is all hypothetical of course.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.