[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1673741792323366.jpg (138 KB, 802x1349)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
My last serious relationship ended two years ago. We were talking about getting married, but I just couldn't pull the trigger on it, and thank God for that. In hindsight, she was selfish, trying to overcompensate for her slutty past and didn't support my goals.

I have been pretty successful in life as of late, but I just can't bring myself to give a shit about getting married and having kids now. All I really want these days is consistent sex. Modern women are a nightmare, and I'm convinced a 180 recently happened where now only losers have girlfriends. I know that I'll regret not having kids and dying alone, but I feel like the innocent, romantic part of me is dead. I haven't had a crush on someone in years. What should I do?
>>
>>32017964
i never got the "dying alone" fear. it's not like we die in groups. plus lots of people with big happy families die in their sleep or whatever. what matters is how you treat people. Jesus was unmarried and died surrounded by loved ones
>>
>>32017999
Checked
It's not the act of dying alone I'm worried about, I've come to terms with the possibility of my own death more than most people have at my age. It's not that I'm afraid of no one holding my hand when I literally die, it's that I don't want to regret living without falling in love or having kids to carry on my legacy.
>>
>>32017964
>the innocent part of me is dead
This may be hard to hear, but if you're an adult, you let this happen. You lost.
Captcha: PayWhr
Buy a prostitute or something.
>>
>>32018089
Innocence isn’t something that can be maintained indefinitely throughout one’s life. It’s often taken from people instead of given up willingly.
>>
>>32017964
We had this exact thread yesterday, word for word, except it was with a picture of a frame from a James Bond movie. Fuck off, bot.
>>
>>32017964
Plenty of people in their 20s, 30s and 40s want casual sex too (for plenty of reasons). Why not continue dating and explicitely stating you're looking for FWB or short-term dating?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.