[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5971.jpg (122 KB, 1080x870)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Imagine lying there with her warm body so close, I can feel the gentle pressure of her weight as she hovers above me. Her smile is soft, playful, filled with tenderness as she holds the makeup brush near my face. I can scent her feminine fragrance and clean skin and clothing. Every stroke is light, delicate, but it’s her presence that melts the world around us. I close my eyes and feel the warmth radiating from her skin, the way her breath brushes my face in rhythm with her movements. It’s not just the makeup she’s painting on me—it’s the quiet intimacy, the love in every detail. When I open my eyes, she’s still there, her smile brighter than anything she could ever put on my skin.
>>
>>32018366
do you have your fake pms rn?
>>
File: 1000881346.jpg (82 KB, 1073x844)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>32018366
nice fanfic op but where's the question.
>>
>>32018366
why is girl putting makeup on you, fag? Why is that your fantasy?
>>
>>32018366
This image stirs something in me and I'm not an incel
>>
Uh so what did you need advice on OP?
>>
>>32018480
I have no questions.
>>
>>32018366
Then she cheats on you with a black guy.
Fuck women.
>>
>>32020472
Ugh black guys are the worst. Why would anyone ever sleep with one?
>>
>>32020481
Women love BBC
>>
>>32018366
fuck you OP you made me feel something and it hurts
>>
>>32018366
>chud & ovious troon.jpg
>posted from my iPhome
>>
>>32018366
I had friends in high school who wanted to put makeup on me, she isn't going to let you smash op, it's embarrassing and cuck behavior. Obviously I said no
>>
>>32020481
I think aids is a disability
>>
>>32020472
>>32022721
why has this shit spiked so much on this site recently. it's not funny, it's not accurate, it's just weird
>>
>>32023775
It's over and you know it.
>>
Lmfao at you virgins. I love being married
>>
File: 1669952745071581.jpg (383 KB, 955x1467)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>32025305
All the good looking women who would make great wives and mothers are taken in high school and college the latest. Whatever remains is taken shortly after they enter the workforce. There exist very few good looking (7 and above) women that are single and have a good heart, are modest, raised in a decent family, soft spoken and pretty. The window of opportunity when they are single is very very narrow. These are the 2% of women, the highest stock of females this wonderful creation can offer. If you don't frequent their circles or the events they attend you have no chance of meeting them. Women also don't go anywhere alone, so whatever hobbies women have or events they attend it is done with their husband or boyfriend and if they are single with their groups of friends.

tldr; there simply aren't enough single good looking young white women to go around for everybody, they are rare and exist mostly in very niche places where men without social circles (loners) can't get in to

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.