[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i was never into men for the first 15 years of my life. when covid happened i started becoming reclusive and i stayed inside all day even after it was over. i had an incel phase too (was even a member of a forum about it).

eventually i started believing i was incompatible with women entirely. i didnt like being around them back in high school, i never shared any interests with them, and i just wasn't on the same frequency. i won't ramble too much but i basically tricked myself into liking men because they were nicer to me and i shared hobbies with them. my stereotypical "femboy" appearance also didnt help.

i never had a boyfriend nor did i engage in sodomy but now that im nearly 19 im pretty much done with this gay stuff. living a fag lifestyle doesn't sound appealing and now that i go out and do stuff more i don't hate women as much.

my main question here is this: is this a common thing nowadays? i genuinely felt like i was gay for at least 3 years (never told family though) and it kinda fucked me up.
>>
File: 1721619979195693.jpg (51 KB, 512x768)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
ok i just cleared it with the boss of heterosexuality you are good to stop being gay
>>
>>32019173
i know and respect that this thread was intended to be about other coming of age pseudofaggotry commiseration but that is actually gay as shit my nigga
>>
>>32019173
>>32019182
i have the mind of a child really, i dont get all of this adult stuff very well
it doesnt help that all of the definitions and lines have been blurred by modern day identity politics
>>
no idea. but I experimented with my best mate when we were both 14. jerked each other off, and I came in his mouth. now he's married with kids and I have a long-term gf
>>
>>32019128
I'm currently in my asexual phase
>>
>>32019201
you told you would keep our secret.
>>
>>32019128
I sucked a dick once.
>>
>>32020329
How do you do it?

I really want to get dicked but I don't want it to be gay. I just want to go out on a date with a non-gay dude, see if we vibe, then we meet again and this time I dress up and suck his dick. If things go well I would like to be a gf of sorts but only sexually. How can I find someone else to do this?
>>
>>32020406
If its two dudes, its gay.
The end.
>>
>>32020406
Valid feelings. You do you, as long as youre not committed to someone else I dont see anything wrong with it. But if youre cheating and hiding it from your wife that would be pretty shitty. I could only imagine the emotional tourment she would feel if she found out you were sleeping with a man / men.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.