[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711739211571322.png (2 KB, 101x119)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
What's your experience on foreskin surgeries? My issue is that there's a tight ring that prevents pulling it back during erection which leads to cutting blood supply and risk of tearing. Frenulum is also short and tears easily. When using an onahole, the foreskin usually stays on or peels halfway if I'm not careful. If I use condom, then the foreskin stays on but the stimulation is weak (can barely cum). Masturbation feels fine.

The correct surgery would be preputioplasty to loosen the ring and maybe also frenuloplasty. However I'm quite sceptical of the medical establishment and my country's free healthcare to be able to do all of this correctly. Also, I have skin health issues that nobody and no diet has managed to solve which makes it randomly dry up and tear which can happen on any mucous membranes, and I've bled after tooth removal which makes me sceptical of my ability to heal from surgery.

Also, even if I get an ideal and successful surgery, I'm not sure if it would even feel better, any time I touch the glans directly it's just overly sensitive or painful and I don't know if after 28 years I would even get used to it.

My virgin confidence has increased in other ways but the dick issue is definitely a barrier to future sex opportunities and I don't know what to do about it. Basically is it even worth trying to fix and should I just stay naturally little broken or try to fix it with uncertain result?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.