[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

When you have nothing but "alone time", it stops being comforting, it becomes suffocating. For normies, what makes alone time great is the contrast from the rest of their time. It's how they unwind and recharge.

I don't mind being alone most of the time. But I'm human just like anyone else. Sometimes, I am in the mood to spend time with others. But when that mood comes, I can't, because I don't have any close friends or family that I can spend time with. That's what makes loneliness so terrifying. It can strike out of nowhere, and when it does, there's often nothing you can do to alleviate it.

Most of the time, I'm fine, but when loneliness hits, it hits hard and it can last for weeks if not months. What can I do when it hits to make it go away?
>>
>>32019575
Socialize to feel less lonely? However you want to? Go to a bar, play world of warcraft, pick your poison. Bored and lonely people are everywhere.
>>
>>32021045
>Bored and lonely people are everywhere
But are they here? Are you one of them? Or are you just writing something you don't know shit about?
>>
Just cope like I do.
>>
>>32019575

You're not powerless or a victim. There's nothing stopping you from making acquaintances, even friends if you like.

You don't need close friends to have people to hang out with. Most people rarely hang out with people they're close with.

What you're craving here is tangibles. Real people, in real life, you can have EXPERIENCES with. So get involved in social activities and be social. If you have poor social skills, practice will sort that out.

>>32021051

You don't need to be a dog to know what a dog is. Don't be stupid
>>
>>32021087
Nothing makes a lonely mf more lonely than someone whos not lonely saying to him the right thing to do. Believe in me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.