[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7512.png (513 KB, 760x533)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>meet qt at work
>ask her out
>she’s a homely christian girl
>be agnostic at best but not religious at all
>go to church with her once to make her happy
>originally she tells me she doesn’t mind me being non religious but would like me to consider religion
>we have regular conversations about it but nothing too deep
>one year down the line she opens up to me that she would find it hard to live with or get married to a non-christian
>wants me to come to church with her more often
>otherwise she doesn’t want to waste my time for a future that isn’t possible
>genuinely in love with this girl but find it hard to be religious

What do I do bros? Do I end things with her or do I become Christian in order to have a better life?

I really find it hard to have any kind of faith in a God but I am very in love with this girl.

Also she wants to have kids and send them to church, Sunday school, she’d find it hard to do this with a non-religious father because she wouldn’t feel supported.
>>
>>32020166
>I really find it hard to have any kind of faith in a God but I am very in love with this girl.
>Also she wants to have kids and send them to church, Sunday school, she’d find it hard to do this with a non-religious father because she wouldn’t feel supported.

Are you willing to be with someone who is religious while you are not? Would you be okay with her having children with you who are religious and raised in the church?

The reality is she will probably dump you at this trajectory. She is learning her dealbreakers and this is one of them.
>>
>>32020166
You guys can have different religions and be together. Learning from each other and exploring spirituality is a great way to build the relationship.
>>
>>32020178
I am willing to be with someone who is religious and if I had children I really wouldn’t mind them being raised religious because I do believe it gives them good morals and general life lessons. The problem seems to be she wants to feel supported by a husband or partner, someone she could share that with, not someone who sits at home while she goes to church. Problem for me is I truly feel she’s the one for me.

>>32020183
It’s a dealbreaker for her though because she wants to marry a Christian, she wants it to be me but I just don’t know if I have that faith.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.