[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EbTROjFWAAA6So4.jpg (147 KB, 2048x1560)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
I turn 22 on Thursday
>Have hugged and kissed a girl before but still a virgin
>Moved schools after 10th grade and was a loner for the last two years of high school
>Haven't made a friend or formed a friend group in over 5 years
>Never been on a date before
>Never been to a party before
>Started second year of Uni and am surrounded by guys (usually younger than me) with their friends and girlfriends talking about how fun their lives are
>Started playing guitar 7 1/2 years ago but haven't been able to get things going, no band, no original songs, etc.
>Hard to watch many anime since I feel ashamed that the characters are in their teens and have accomplished more than me and/or have entertaining lives

What to do bros? Can I turn my life around or is it over for me?
>>
>>32020611
>have accomplished more than me and/or have entertaining lives
That's the point. Anime is entertainment.
>>
>>32020611
>22
>going to uni
>boohoo my life is over because it's not like le animay

You're a retarded faggot. Sorry, I just had to say that because you are actually in the prime of your life to do whatever the fuck you want. Want a gf? Tinder. Oh boohoo tinder is hard? Buy premium, bitch. Ohh I can't dance, I'm not funny, I look dumb bla bla bla these are the same excuses every young man before you has had, faked it and made it. The only obstacle here is your own shitty mindset.
>>
>>32020611
Wow I had to actually read this to confirm you actually said the anime thing. Get a fucking grip
>>
You're young, you'll grow up and realize one day pussy isn't everything hopefully.
>>
>>32020611
>>Started second year of Uni and am surrounded by guys (usually younger than me) with their friends and girlfriends talking about how fun their lives are
Have you tried to talking to any of these guys and befriending them OP?
Also maybe you could stop comparing yourself to cartoon characters, just a thought.
>>
you know how to play guitar and haven’t gotten pussy? probably the only case i’ve ever heard of

you either suck at guitar or are really fucking ugly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.