[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726628472388331.jpg (338 KB, 1500x1000)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
We were told AI would help solve the "loneliness epidemic".

Well, I've been using AI for over a year now and it hasn't helped me at all. At no point have I ever felt like I was actually talking to a real person. It's like playing a multiplayer game against CPUs; a hollow imitation. I'd much rather talk to a real person than an AI.
>>
>>32021043
Did you really believe anything these fucking tech bros said? The goal isn't to make you happy, it's to extort you of your money. Never trust private companies.
>>
>>32021062
I've never spent any money on it.

It's dogshit, shallow as fuck. Only advantage is that you can talk about whatever you want whenever you want
>>
File: OPis a MEGAFAGGOT.png (575 KB, 765x988)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
Working out is a fucking meme.

I've been using the 5lb dumbbells since last Thursday and I still can't bench 600lbs! I'd rather jack around
>>
>>32021062
The big bank is in selling AI as a service to other companies and institutions, same with any other SaaS shit. The average person interacting with it just trains it.
>>
>>32021043
That's because it's in it's infancy, in 5-10 years no one will even bother interacting with real people anymore
>>
>>32021043
My buddy Al is a nice guy. I wouldn't call him a flop.
>>
>>32021043
AI doesn't exist yet, what we have today are text generators marketed with the buzzword AI.
>>
>>32021043
>marketing didn't deliver part #9001
I'm shocked. Utterly and completely.
>>
>>32023957
Well he was developer for over 20 years
>>
>>32023964
This. I recall way back when we used to market expert-systems as AI aswell
>>
>>32021043
on the other hand, llm technology is awesome, and many people find it addicting and/or very useful. the image gen has some drawbacks, but it is still very impressive.
>We were told AI would help solve the "loneliness epidemic".
who the hell told you that lol? ur an idiot if u believe talking to text bots can replace human connection.
>>
Which ones did you use? I've considered trying it out
>>
>>32021043
Life is pain.
Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling something.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.