[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am officially of age as of 4 days ago and I'm back on my desperate bullshit. many apologies in advance, I am currently sick and also just bad at summarizing. Now I could take this stuff to reddit, but they're all somehow more dramatic than I am and will tell me to break up with him. blah blah excuses excuses i just want to be told to shut up and quit overthinking.

I got a boyfriend. We had sex. The sex sucked. Bad. But then we discovered this magical thing called lube and most of our problems went away.

He's really sweet and cares a lot about me feeling good, but no matter how hard he tries, I just can't finish. I've started faking them because I knew it was making him insecure, but that still doesn't make sex any more enjoyable for me. he tries SO HARD but he just can't find the right spot, even when I've manually moved his fingers to it. He's never made me feel like I couldn't say no, and he pushes me to set boundaries and initiate things more, but even as I do initiate, sex just isn't that enjoyable to me anymore.

Sorry for the fucking essay I'm writing. The main thing is something that kind of derails all the points I made about him constantly asking for my clear consent. The last time I went over to his house, I took a nap. I'm not sure if he ever fell asleep because my back was to him, and he clearly couldn't tell if i was awake or not. I woke up, but continued to lay there with my eyes closed, and he started to touch me sexually. I kinda made sleepy noises, he asked if I was sleeping, I said "what?" He stopped, said "oh shit", and I pretended to fall back asleep. And then he did it again. As I "slept". And he knows I'm a super heavy sleeper, so there's no reason for him to think I was awake. The first time, whatever, he thought I was sleeping. but the second? And all I did was lay there. I don't know how to feel. I was pretending to sleep, but he didn't know that. Does this fall under non consent? And how do I tell him about our other sex problems?
>>
I've read through this again and realized how absolutely disjointed it all is. Please forgive me, I am very sickly and weak. Attempt to understand what I am trying to convey through my haze of NyQuil and sleep deprivation. It would be much appreciated if you did not tell me to kill myself or call me a cuntoid. If you require further clarification, please just ask, I would be happy to ramble out a reply to you.
>>
>>32021325
I won't read past the preamble and I won't read the daunting wall of text. Get to the point next time.
>>
>>32021325
Yeah not reading this garbage hope you get banned for this
>>
>>32021325
You gave consent when you agreed to be his boyfriend. You gave consent again when you got naked with him. You gave consent again when you got into bed with him. Want to withdraw consent? Stop being his boyfriend. Stop getting naked with him. Stop sharing a bed with him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.