[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

okay apparently I rambled too much and I'm garbage and should kill myself so I shall summarize

- SEX WITH BOYFRIEND NOT FUN BUT I DO ANYWAYS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HURT BOYFRIEND FEELINGS

- BOYFRIEND ALWAYS MAKE SURE I CONSENT AND TRIES TO MAKE ME SET BOUNDARIES

- I DON'T

- BOYFRIEND TOUCH ME WHILE HE THINKS I'M ASLEEP I GET SCARED PRETEND TO SLEEP HE KEEP TOUCHING ANYWAYS

- I NOT SURE HOW FEEL BECAUSE BOYFRIEND NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS AND I PRETEND TO SLEEP SO I IN THE WRONG BUT ALSO WAS THAT NONCONSENSUAL

- I NEED HELP
>>
>>32021464
You killed another thread for this you fucking retard
>>
is that better
>>
>>32021471
are you mad at me
>>
you make me not want to have a gf
>>
>>32021493
it's good that you're having second thoughts. A gf is a big responsibility, not to mention a big financial investment. You should only get one when you're good and ready. They all will act exactly like me, by the way, so do be aware that, if not properly enriched, they can and will take to internet spaces for attention. Be careful!!!
>>
women are genuinely children in their little heads
>>
>>32021559
I'm more free this way. much happier

don't lump other women in with me though I'm bad representation
>>
>>32021464
How about you fuck off with your off-topic whining?
>>
>>32021578
You aren't even a woman though.
>>
>>32021464
It's non-consensual and classifies as rape. Get away from him. PLEASE!
>>
File: 1720036718010723.png (104 KB, 455x439)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
This a tranny isn't it
>>
>>32021582
how is it off topic I'm asking for advice in the advice board

my other post was more detailed and on topic but it was also obnoxiously long
>>
>>32021586
I do prefer to call myself a girl bc recognizing myself as a legal adult woman scares me very badly but unfortunately I am one
>>
>>32021589
NOOO!!! BUT I LOVE HIM!!!!!
>>
>>32021595
WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK ME THAT
>>
>>32021464
I've said before that this classifies as rape and you should leave this relationship ASAP. However, in the spirit of good faith, here I go again.

Groping during sleep is extremely bad, but both of these subjects can and should be discussed extensively with him. Communicate. That's the key word here: communicate. Tears will come out, objects will fly, screams will be heard, but you need to let it out and explain throughly why what he did (groping) is wrong.

If the sex isn't good, it can be for thousands of reasons. Again, communicate. If you don't want sex at all, then don't have sex, at all. And your boyfriend will need to understand that.

Not putting boundaries is on your part. You need to express yourself and make sure your boyfriend understand that there are limits that he cannot cross. EVER. At least he makes sure you consent.

If you don't consent to something, then don't give him approval. NEVER act like you consent when you don't.
>>
where do i find myself a bpd gf bros
>>
>>32021648
Don't. The abuse and trauma you will live through isn't worth it (trust me, I've been there).
>>
>>32021648
>>32021656
If you are a mentally mature man (rare these days) you will not be bothered by their tricks, and they'll love you for it. Although the outbursts can get annoying
>>
>>32021656
what if i'm an even bigger bpd narc demon menace
>>
>>32021666
Nice try gaslighting me, bitch.
>>
>>32021666
trips of truth straight out of hell
yes thats what i'm thinking
i have an iron mammoth will
>>
>>32021667
Then I hope you both ruin each other's lives better than you're already ruining yours.
>>
>>32021679
idk i'm having a good time
>>
>>32021666
>Baby I'm going to kill myself if you leave me!
*leaves*
>OMG baby you're so brave I love you!

Yeah, "emotionally mature man" I'm sure you are.
>>
>>32021671
Sorry FAG I got TRIPS. You are a WEAK LITTLE BABY BITCH LOL
>>
>>32021684
Talk to me when your bitch actually kills herself. Nice 75% here fella.
>>
>>32021684
ahsgagazahagahahahhah
>>
>>32021687
Oh she's long out of my life AKA not my fault if it happens god forbid
>>32021683
Pure projection but im going to do this to you now
>*leaves
>>
>>32021695
>Oh she's long out of my life
What happened faggot? Where are your trips now?
>>
>>32021695
this nigga coo coo
>>
>>32021647
>>32021656

sorry if you were the one I replied to with "NOO!!! BUT I LOVE HIM!!" I thought you were one of those ppl messing with me.

My boyfriend is absolutely amazing aside from this one thing. He's normally really good regarding consent. He always makes sure I'm comfortable, and in the earlier days of our relationship, when I was experiencing some pretty intense pain during sex, he was the one to stop it and tell me that it wasn't okay for me to "push through it".

Sex sucks because of our inexperience. We got lube, and the pain has stopped, but it's still not super enjoyable for me. It's not like he's pushing for it 24/7, he'll ask over and over if I'm okay with it when we do, etc. my body is frustrating in that regard, even to myself, but he tries really hard to make me feel good as well.

I just don't know how to feel. I was awake. He didn't have my consent, and he continued even after he realized I was asleep, but I was still technically awake and I should've communicated that to him. I don't feel violated or scared. I just feel confused.
>>
>>32021705
She went back to college out of state
>>
>>32021656
sorry for replying to you in my giant paragraph ignore that
>>
>>32021715
Ah fuck. I'm sorry man.
>>
>>32021683
i mean yeah kinda
also having her that obsessed is a plus, no
>>
>>32021648
If you're asking for this in regards to my post and comments, I'm not bpd, I'm autistic. You probably want an autistic gf, not a bpd one. Though there is an overlap. Autistic girls get misdiagnosed as bpd a lot and (rarely) vice versa.
>>
>>32021708
>>32021716
It's all the same person (aka. me), don't worry about it.

Lube is a super good idea to alleviate pains and make the experience more pleasurable - however, if they continue, maybe going to see a doctor could be a good idea? It could be something similar to vaginismus or even stress.

And sometimes, the sex drives for two people are just different. But you shouldn't put up with your partner simply to please him. Saying "no" should be part of a healthy relationship.

I understand if you feel confused right now. I assume it's a boundary which none of you have properly brought up or explained before, and navigating these new limits is really awkward. But you have to tell him that it wasn't okay and you don't want that to happen again. Sometimes, people do werid things or fuck up; but now it's up to you to correct that behaviour.
>>
>>32021729
how'd you meet your bf
>>
>>32021741
Genuinely, thank you so much. I think my fear of saying no to people is not at all exclusive to our relationship; other than that, we really are pretty healthy.

I think you're right in the way that he just kinda messed up. Like, not excusing his actions, but reframing it as that in my head really helps me process it. It wasn't consensual, and it wasn't okay, but it isn't something I HAVE to leave him for— just something I need to talk to him about.

Also, I do think you're probably correct about going to the doctor. I'm planning on going to a gynecologist for birth control at some point soon, so I think I should bring it up then. Apparently it's so tight it kinda hurts HIM, and I really don't think that's normal. It's not a nervous or unprepared thing, either. I think it's something I should ask about.

Thanks, you've really helped me.
>>
>>32021765
gonna keep things a little vague bc I'm terrified of him somehow managing to find this thread even though I know he doesn't use 4chan

my mom bought something off of his mom on the internet. she went to pick it up, he answered the door. I was waiting in the car (he didn't see me) and I thought he was cute. I told my mom and she secretly gave his mom my number to pass along to him. we texted for a while, eventually met in person, and have been together ever since
>>
>>32021809
god bless you anon
>>
>>32021841
thanks, all the blessings to you as well. I really hope your future is filled with happiness :)
>>
>>32021464
break up so he can find a real gf.
>>
>>32021915
nuh uh I don't wanna
>>
>you arent allowed to squeeze the person whom you share a bed with.

I would get it it if he kept waking you up and it was getting irritating. But you think he is assalting you?
Holy fuck bros some of these women are on a fucking throne in their heads. What next your bf has to ask permission before he puts his arm around you?
This world is so gay
>>
>>32021464
Why the fuck do you have a bf if you don't want sex?
>>
>>32021464
someone, PLEASE, post like 3 chatgpt responses to the op text and make it subtle
>>
>>32021464
Ever consider making sex with bf fun instead of letting it be bad?
>>
>>32021647
>this classifies as rape
I really want to believe that women are adults. But they make it do hard. A guy feeling up his girl that he went to sleep with is not rape. Not by any stretch. Your words would have this man stand trial for a serious crime. Put on your big girl dress and be a fucking adult.
>>
>>32023878
where did you come to that conclusion? I do want sex. I just have issues with it sometimes. I'm pretty sure I have medical problems and so sex isn't always enjoyable to me. I still have it, I even had sex with him after this 'incident', but sex isn't the only point of any relationship, let alone ours.
>>
>>32023867
>>32024125
he touched me sexually. that's a whole different thing than just cuddling or affection. and he did so while he believed I was asleep, which weirded me out. I don't think he raped me. I'm not going to leave him or file a police report or anything. I just think he crossed a boundary, and I thought it was weird because he's normally excellent about getting my clear and specific consent for stuff like that. I just wanted to know where this fell under the line of consent to non-consent, because I felt a little uncomfortable about it.
Also, I am a stupid newly eighteen year old. Barely a woman, and not at all representative for all women everywhere. I'M stupid. I'M annoying.
>>
>>32023917
??? We do. We make it as fun as we can. It's really not his fault that it's not super pleasurable for me. Besides, I like making him feel good, so I really don't mind not finishing all the time. It's just inexperience. And I think some health issues on my part. But it's not, like, a mindset lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.