[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How the fuck does Facebook friend suggestions suddenly show me people that I've met once, live hundreds of kilometers away and have no friends in common with me?
Also how the fuck does it suggests a guy that just recently become my roommate but I have otherwise no connection at all with? No shared wifi either.
>>
Typically, it is because they have been on your page
>>
>>32025274
Do you realize you just doxxed yourself? I suggest you remove the post.
>>
>>32025277
Highly unlikely. My account has everything private and you can't find me through phone number. Also one of the people isn't even from the same country as mine and another is also a former coworker from when I lived abroad. We barely even spoke at the time.
>>
>using kikebook
>opens thread on /adv/ about it for some reason
>???
>OP is now HIV positive
>>
>>32025274
>No shared wifi either.
your phones were physically close to each other at one point. that's all it is.
>>
>>32025274
I won't read app-addled threads.
>>
>>32025331
Now that would make much more sense. At the same time is rather scary the amount of data those kikes collect.
>>
>>32025359
Well and you gay fucktard are just giving it out willingly. Don't complain if you're acting like a shabbos goy
>>
>>32025331
>my phone was close to the phones of hundreds of big tiddy goth girls
>OR
>I just added a bunch of whores and they're friends with other whores
>>
>>32025370
i mean, both scenarios aren't mutually exclusive. how do you think "find my iphone" works? it uses other iphones in the area to track yours.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.