[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sddefault.jpg (38 KB, 640x480)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
I chose the wrong person.
I could have had a cute twink bf but I picked some bitch who became narcissistic 3 months into the relationship. She wanted all the attention, didn't give me any. I broke up with that bitch, but that reminded me of the cute twink I met online who texted me multiple times a day. How do I get over it. I'm losing sleep over this.
>>
>>32026468
Do you want to stay with her, or are you willing to break up?
>>
>>32026881
I just broke up right now.

The obsessive twink hasn't accepted my friend request.
>>
>>32026468
>Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right
accept your loss and do what you really want when the next opportunity arises
>>
>>32027873
it wasn't really morals. but the fact I could get pussy without travelling. I'm a garbage person
I wish I didn't have empathy
>>
>>32026468
It be like that, but you had no way of knowing you made the wrong choice until after you made it. At the time, the information you had led you to make the choice you did.
Sucks that you missed out but you didn't "fuck up".
Anyway, there are many twinks nowadays. Go to a gay bar.
>>
>>32027765
Good luck
>>
>>32027967
bumfuck nowhere, poland.
>>
>>32026468
I won't read regrets about lost opportunities threads. And you're a faggot.
>>
>>32028168
you just did lmao
>>
>>32028168
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>32028214
not a faggot, I'm biseuxal
>>
>>32028235
You’re a spamming faggot, end of story.
>>
>>32026468
So you're gay?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.