[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: scrimblo.jpg (56 KB, 828x626)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
(For context, I'm a senior in high school and female)
Is it better to date someone that's not entirely my type because I can, it might be fun, and for experience, or to wait to have my "first love" or whatever with someone that I really like?
Any advice would be appreciated lol
>>
>>32027054
As a guy that didn’t get any until after hs ended
It’s better to be with someone you’re actually attracted to
If you want to hookup with 10 random ppl you can do that too, but it’s better to do it with someone you actually like on some level. It all depends on how attractive you are and how attractive the ppl you’re attracted to are. If you’re a 4/10 trying to get with 9/10 it might be better to date someone in your scope
>>
>>32027069
That makes sensee
Thank you!!
Hmm I'm kind of attracted to the person and I think he's definitely attracted to me it's just that other than like one thing he's not the type of person I'd talk to at all
Also if we were to date I don't know if I want to be like,, intimate or anything and he might so I don't want to be a let-down
>>
>>32027100
Idk what your situation is but let me guess
He’s ugly but you like his personality or somthing
You aren’t attracted to him but since he’s attracted to you you’re thinking of dating him
The Answer is, unless he’s just very fat or has bad haircut or is very skinny IE his flaw is somthing that he can change you prob won’t be attracted to him later, that dosnt mean you can’t just befriend him, just make sure he knows it’s platonic
>>
>>32027113
That's pretty close to it! Whoa lol
Yeaaa that's a good point
I will do that
Thank you for the advice!!!!
>>
>not entirely my type
You're attracted to something about him.
That's a more realistic foundation for a relationship than a perfect prince.
>because I can, it might be fun, and for experience
You're young and you still have time to figure it out. Take the time that most of us don't have and try to get to know the guy before rushing into things.
>>
>>32027167
That's a really good point!! That makes sense
Thank you!!!
>>
>>32027054
You're clearly not an empathetic person. Go ahead and break a guy's heart for some fun. That way you can get some D w/o being perceived as a slut.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.