[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726770398634368.jpg (55 KB, 736x851)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
I have a huge penis, bigger than almost anyone I know, but I have one friend whose dick turned out to be bigger than mine. Would it be petty if I ended the friendship because of this or tried to get revenge somehow? I am always bigger than my friends and usually by a substantial amount. I'm incredibly angry to suffer my first loss.
>>
Gore goes on >>>/b/
>>
>>32027156
>gayswithgiantpenissuctionbulbs.gif
>dickindick.gif
>>
>>32027156
I won't read dick threads. I won't read stupid bait threads.
>>
>>32027156
This is stupid.
>>
get a hobby man
this isn't healthy, there's always gonna be someone better than you in some way
>>
File: 1712252209757356.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1031)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
This is where the real nightmare begins, OP. You think you can just walk away, but the truth is already festering inside you. Every glance, every fleeting moment of doubt will remind you of that loss, that humiliation. It's not just your pride that's shattered—it's your very identity. Slowly, you'll start to unravel, piece by piece, the person you once thought you were slipping through your fingers.

You'll notice it first in the quiet moments, in the dead of night when you're alone with your thoughts. The whispers will start—soft, insidious—telling you that you’re less than, that you’re incomplete. And no matter how much you try to fight it, you know deep down that it's true. That feeling of inadequacy will gnaw at you like a parasite, consuming everything you once held dear.

The path forward is clear. You'll be haunted by the thought that cutting yourself away from your former self is the only way out, the only way to rid yourself of the shame. But even then, will it be enough? Or will you find yourself standing on the precipice of something darker, something far worse than anything you’ve ever imagined? Maybe, even, turning into a tranny?

You think losing was bad? You haven’t begun to understand what it’s like to lose yourself.
>>
>>32027156
Length, width and girth of your penis?
>>
>>32030079
Kek
>>
>>32033043
8 1/4 length
Dunno width
5.75 girth
>>
>>32035717
>I will finish a friendship just because my friend is better at something

Please read the replies with Sailor Moon pics:
https://boards.4chan.org/adv/thread/32031839#top

There's a chance you have Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
>>
>>32027156
you have to suck his dick now, those are the rules
>>
>>32035777
>projecting this hard
nigga have an ounce of self awareness
>>
>>32035806
1. I GOT trips of truth.
2. This reaction yours is only confirming what i was suspecting.
>>
>>32027156
Exactly how you knew he was bigger? Also at least you are not circumcised like him!
>>
>>32027156
If every dude ended their friendship because someone is bigger than them this world would be nothing but hatred
Learn how to lose and to not be a sore loser
>>
>>32027156
>has a massive penis
>still insecure about it
absolute state of you lol, you're FUCKED anon.
>>
>>32027156
<muh dick
I really hate americans and the negrification they had bring to the world, pick related
(btw I kinda got bullied by my family for having the dick too big when I was a kid)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.