[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are signs a women is interested? What are signs a women wants to have sex?
>>
>>32027160
If they're asking you if you want to go get coffee later or something I suggest you agree if you like them
>>
>>32027171
Women I just met invites me to go to her place to pick stuff up and her mother is there too. She doesn't really show any signs of interest. We do talk on the phone sometimes for 10 minutes. Sometimes she calls me sometimes I call her. I even met her son. I told her I was moving to Pennsylvania and asked her if she wanted to hangout since we currently live in New york. She said yeah and she would stay over for the night. She even says things like 'when are we going out....to hang out somewhere. I don't really see any signs.
>>
How do you know a woman wants you to make a move?
>>
>>32027160
Stop humblebragging and just fuck her already holy shit.
>>
>>32027227
I'm trying to get advice because I don't know if she's interested. She shows no signs. I mean she did even say thanks for calling me, my friend. I mean isn't being called a friend, something someone would say if you are friends ones.
>>
>>32027184
Not sure if bait
>>
>>32027184
You have the worst kind of autism
>>
>>32027160
I won't read silly incel subhuman clueless about talking to women threads. See the htgw general.
>>
>a women
>>
>>32027160
>What are signs a women is interested?
Oh, she’ll let you know. Stuff like staring at you. Finding excuses to be near you. Always helping you. Smiling. Eye contact.
>>
>>32028101
Shut up faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.