[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726438479710955.jpg (116 KB, 996x749)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>accidentally match with tranny
>They fooled me good until i read profile
>Now im curious and turned on
Ok now what? Am i gay for wanting to see the pp
>>
>>32027173
What would being gay imply to you? How much power does this give to me over you, telling you if you're thos gay or not?
>>
>>32027176
I guess i would not understand myself anymore and i would be a faggot. Or if it's worth trying. I just don't want to have women stay aware from me cuz i did this
>>
File: 9927381874781.png (112 KB, 1117x1264)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>32027183
>I just don't want to have women stay aware from me cuz i did this
They have no crystal ball. No matter what you do it will not affect them.

>I would be a faggot
You mean you'd no longer like women anymore? Or would liking dick make you bi instead?

What I think is more important than labeling yourself and putting yourself in one box or the other, is to try and understand what the effects of belonging to those boxes would mean to you
>>
>>32027192
Too many people in my life would be disappointed or even disgusted if they found out i don't even want to deal with that
>>
>>32027201
Regardless of if you do or not there is no magical force that would let them know, besides you going over touting you've just fucked a tranny. Letting the seeming image of others dictate your lifechoices seems like a heavu burden. Who you want to fuck should be up to you
>>
>>32027173
If it looks like a woman its not gay, but anyway who cares?
>>
>>32027214
Retard
>>32027173
You will almost certainly regret this decision if you go through with it. Men don’t feel like women. They don’t smell like women. Their bone structure will signal in your mind that they are not women when you feel them. Unless you are also a true fag who gets off on hairy man ass you are not going to enjoy hooking up with a tranny.
>>
>>32027239
I think you missed an important point; they don't sound like women. No masking sounding like Tyrone. Conversely I don't think you can somehow feel people's bone structure, that stuff is quite the ways below your skin and muscles
>>
>>32027239
Repressing tranny detected, im sorry you couldnt troon out early so you could avoid looking like a man
>>
I’m a woman and get turned on by weird shit I see on a screen sometimes, including other women and what you described.

Would never want to have sex with one or date one irl and it disgusts me.

Doesn’t make me gay
>>
How about you walk away from this disgusting shit?
>>
>>32027173
I won't read picrel sighting at my ear while aiming at my armpit silly AI threads.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.