[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I’m obsessed with a chick I can never have. I’m touch-starved, never had a girl in my entire life (32 years old). It really bugs me a lot that I have no idea what being in a relationship, having sex, etc. feel like but I’m in a hole that I can’t get out of in life. Short of trying to settle for a single mother or a third worlder (which I will never do), how can I feel better about this? Thanks.
>>
>how can I feel better about this?
All you can do is try, cope, or rope.
>>
Hey anon, I'm feeling generous so I'd like to genuinely help you today. Can you provide some further details about your lifestyle?

• Are you employed
• Do you have irl friends you regularly spend time with irl
• Do you take care of yourself? That is, do you keep your hygiene, live an active lifestyle and exercise (the latter two a separate things).
• How frequently do you engage in peer/age relevant SOCIAL activities?
• When was the last time you had a conversation with a stranger irl, that both of you were interested in having, lasted longer than 10 minutes and wasn't with a service worker?
• What kinds of things do you do in your spare time?
• When was the last time you tried to pick up a woman? What happened?
>>
>>32107085
every 30+ year old with a septum piercing can be "had"
>>
>>32107159

Why would you want that one though? She's gross.
>>
>>32107153
>Are you employed

No. Trying to get work now.

>Do you have irl friends you regularly spend time with irl

I have one but we haven't seen each other in person in four years. All my friends are online.

>Do you take care of yourself? That is, do you keep your hygiene, live an active lifestyle and exercise (the latter two a separate things).

Not as much as I should. I am pretty sedentary and this year I put on 30lbs.

>How frequently do you engage in peer/age relevant SOCIAL activities?

Not at all.

>When was the last time you had a conversation with a stranger irl, that both of you were interested in having, lasted longer than 10 minutes and wasn't with a service worker?

I can't remember.

>What kinds of things do you do in your spare time?

I watch old films and do graphic design.

• When was the last time you tried to pick up a woman? What happened?

Last time I approached a girl was in high school. I got rejected by all four of my crushes and gave up once I got to college.
>>
>>32107180
She’s better with normal glasses.
>>
>>32107257
>>32107085
she looks good. but its weird to post your oneitis to everyone on an imageboard. its the kind of lack of cognitive power that prevents you from getting women.
>>
>>32107275
So what if I do? We’re anonymous here and I wouldn’t even ask for advice on this if I wasn’t.
>>
>>32107300
>So what if I do?
well whats her name? I see she has a ton of shit on archiveofsins. dont hog the sauce brother
>>
>>32107317
kimmy pink i believe
>>
>>32107332
Correct.
>>
>>32107371
Nice taste I like her armpits very delicious.
>>
>>32107085
>never had a girl
>refuses to date a low-value woman
>it's a hole I can't get out of
>obsessed with a chick
>knows he can't have her
What a mass of roiling contradictions your weak little mind must be, anon. Just buy a stupid ticket to Cebu City and find yourself a slum slut already.
>inb4 le internet incels will mock me for betabuxxing!!
Mock them right back for beating their meat to the e-whores they hate so much.
>>
>>32107479
>>refuses to date a low-value woman
Why would I date a woman I have no interest in?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.