[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: apu-drinking-tears.gif (40 KB, 220x220)
40 KB
40 KB GIF
I wanna save nature from the human race, where do I start?
>>
>>4764286
Start a militia with the goal of raiding, and gunning down every plastic factory that is not medical.
We will have plastic alternatives for 95% of usecases within a week
>>
File: holy.jpg (1.41 MB, 3000x2000)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
destroy all artificial lights
>>
>>4764286
Cut your balls off. Literally. The problem starts with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 530x440)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
File: ted.png (1.73 MB, 950x1187)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>4764287
sometimes I wonder if we need another one like this
>>
>>4764296
His philosophy was not totally aposed to the presence of man along side nature
>>
File: How_many_rabbits.jpg (23 KB, 246x360)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>4764296
Probably something more organized would be better. Something that actually forces change.
Although, knowing the cowards in power today, they will gladly kill and scar their young patriotic men in the facade of protecting America.
If you are clever about it, you can make the public freak out and take your side, like the case of Henry Spira, who managed to flip public opinion on the cosmetics industry overnight with this news headline, and very quickly these companies found new ways to test their products.
>>
File: DSC01266.jpg (3.18 MB, 2000x3000)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB JPG
>>4764290
Light pollution is fucking tragic. The happiest and most tranquil time of my life was when I lived in a place where I could see the Milky Way overhead every clear night. The full moon felt blinding, you'd see at least one shooting star every night, starlight and Venus actually cast shadows on moonless nights.
I think people would be closer to nature, closer to religion, and more introspective if they could actually see the stars at night. Even ancient Romans could see thousands of stars in the middle of the city during the age of torchlight.

Sound pollution is just as terrible. No matter where you are something is always humming, beeping, buzzing, or rumbling. I want to murder whoever invented the leaf blower and every NPC retarded enough to use one.
>>
>>4764399
>I want to murder whoever invented the leaf blower and every NPC retarded enough to use one.
kek, same
>>
>>4764399
>I want to murder whoever invented the leaf blower and every NPC retarded enough to use one.
Clearly you are someone not lucky enough to play one with one as a kid
>>
>>4764399
>Even ancient Romans could see thousands of stars in the middle of the city during the age of torchlight.
I mean, yeah, that would make sense, I don’t imagine the brightness of torch lit Roman cities were remotely comparable to the blinding metropolises of today
Hey now, I only use them when I’m at work…
>>
>>4764296
RIP legend…
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 338x298)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>
>>4764286
Africa, India, China.
Kill all coalfags, promote nuclear energy.
>>
>>4764286
Nature does not need to be saved from the human race. We are part of nature, it is greater than us, if it wants to it can humble our entire civilisation and has done so before in the past. Dry your tears, extinction and destruction and such are part of an ecosystem. Best thing you can do is appreciate what you have now, not just human shit or animals, existence, learn to appreciate existence. It will be far more bemeficial to the realm than you planting trees or picking up rubbish. Have a good day fren.
>>
>>4764286
no matter what any humans do, nature will be fine. at worst we are a flu that lasts a week. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. let nature do it's thing
>>
>>4764703
Sadly, this attitude is not reflected in the fossil records.
When plants started growing into forests, they messed up the earth so bad that they killed 80% of life on earth. Every once in a while comes something that is completely unchecked and really wrecks up the earth for a few million years.
Here is an example of something we do that could be like that. The carbon we dig up to run our cars and power certain things is made from earlier life on earth, but, something got lost in translation. Most people think we are digging up dinosaurs, in reality, we are digging up the carboniferous. The atmosphere that was before all that carbon was sealed away is completely alien to modern life on this planet. It could easily start a mass extinction if left unchecked
>>
>>4764726
> When plants started growing into forests, they messed up the earth so bad that they killed 80% of life on earth.
How?
>>
>>4764741
Plants absorb CO2 from the air, they use the carbon as building materials and pump out the oxygen.
They drove the oxygen on earth all the way up to 30%, which was not suitable to the life that was.
>>
>>4764286
Get your hand on a bunch of radioactive material and sprinkle it around the forest. You will die, but the area will become off-limits for humans for decades if not centuries, while nature will be left unharmed. Just look at the area around Chernobyl.
>>
>>4764286
Go vegan and watch this free documentary online https://www.dominionmovement.com/watch
>>
File: 20240225_135358.jpg (113 KB, 720x959)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>4764747
Alright boss, I spread the banan peels in the forest, why am I not dead yet?
>>
>>4764773
I wonder if she’s cute
>>
File: 1708200344883538.png (1.31 MB, 1024x1024)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>4764286
Yourself
>>
>>4764784
Ohh hey you're shitposter on /mu/.
>>
>>4764399
>if they could actually see the stars at night
the problem is that with the darkness you need to be able to see all the stars, joggers will come and invade your house at night easier
>closer to religion
but religion is what made humanity reach the biosphere destroying levels of today
the only way to save nature from humanity is creating a society that abdicates their reproduction rights to a council with worldwide power combined with eugenics to enhance our genetics. you can only reproduce if you're able to raise nature connected people who put the earth above all. also heavily enforced 2 children rule with 1 male and 1 female, people get euthanized when they become grandparents because their "slots" on earth have been taken. also society needs to turn practical and pragmatic, things done for aesthetic or luxury purposes only need to be forbidden. but all of that can only be done after useless eaters have been purged
>>
>>4764824
what by you mean joggers ?
i only see people jogging at daytime
>>
File: 1687300418563328.jpg (129 KB, 1059x1252)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>4764286
>i want to save the rainbow from the color red
>>
>>4764286
Start with yourself, preferably take out some others before you go, and publish some sort of ‘’’manifesto’’‘ jk, dont do that and repent. God loves you.
>>
>>4765075
no need for that
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_fertility_rate#/media/File:Total_Fertility_Rate_Map_by_Country.svg
africa is concearning, but their death rate is high and I imagine their current pop to be low
>>
>>4764887
yes, you can't call it a rainbow if it becomes only red
>>
>>4764286
At the gun range
>>
>>4764784
that’s one big strawberry
>>
>>4765075
True. That was one thing the Mongols did right. Depopulate the mess that was Medieval Asia.
>>
>>4765087
>start with yourself
A good mentality to have for someone with a good heart. Too bad this exact mentality was used by corporations to push the blame on the public. Most plastics can not be recycled, for example, and recycling is uses as an excuse to push more plastic junk onto the world
>>
here's one thing you could do to save animals from humans. Whether it would be ethical, I can't say.

There's a certain species of tick which carries a disease that, if contracted, can make the host allergic to red meat. It's permanent. The afflicted individual would never be able to eat red meat again.
If you breed these ticks and release them into highly populated cities, red meat consumption will probably go down.
Again I can't comment on the ethics involved in this, but I believe it's the sort of eco-terrorist act OP might be looking to do. It would be pretty easy to get away with, I bet.
>>
>>4764286
Create a super virus that kills all humans.
>>
>>4766844
humans are part of nature, I do not wish to self destruct. although lowering the population 10 fold over night would be pretty productive in restoring balance
>>
>>4764334
>Probably something more organized would be better. Something that actually forces change.
That's what Ted hoped would come out of his writing/attacks; the attacks would both force his writing to be published and attract attention so that people absorb his beliefs. It worked but not on nearly enough of a scale.
>>
>>4767375
Damn, I should read his stuff then.
>>
>>4766832
I mean ok but driving down consumption of red meat is not going to fix overpopulation, pollution, etc. that just sounds like a caricature of the average vegan ‘solution’ (probably not far off from what they would attempt though).
>>
>>4767439
You should. Don’t have to like his methods but the guy made some salient, near prophetic points (his proposed solutions for the issues he identified were pretty dumb but that’s neither here or there)
>>
>>4767683
vegans are not vegan because of the environment though. that's just a side effect that they like to ride
>>
>>4767683
it would lower pollution by a lot. The beef industry creates a lot of emissions. Plus all the land that has to be cleared to keep cows on contributes to deforestation in lots of countries, particularly the amazon rainforest.
>>
>>4768016
>A lot
Not even a small fraction of the amount of pollution cars create. You could lower pollution more, without just spurring big pharma profits because you just know they have allergy cures on the back burner, by iunno, EATING LESS OF IT? Pioneering waste reduction methods (over 50% of cow bits are thrown out at some point or another).

Humans only need about a handful of meat each day to thrive and survive.
>>
First understand that we do not have to be destoyers of nature. Second, make the big turdworld countries like india stop with the pollution. 3, colonize china
>>
>>4764286
you can sit in the middle on the street and throw paints at government properties
>>
>>4764778
>she
>>
>>4764286
I will save the universe from nature instead, fuck the demiurge
>>
>>4764286
Killing as much of the human race as possible.
>>
>>4764296
Imagine idolizing a guy who admitted to having tranny thoughts
>>
>>4764286
drones.

>bankrupting ranchers by sniping all their livestock.
>destroying critical power substation components.
>sniping combine harvesters.
>starting field fires in dry season.

anonymously break critical infrastructure from afar. the barrier to entry is moderately high but the effects would be catastrophic for industrial civilization (the thing that makes humans so bad for nature).
>>
>>4772134
>>4772120
glyphosate resistant weeds are also a thing now. get some seeds and mass produce them and then sprinkle them on fields, yards, and gardens. you could put a little seed spreader on the drone and sprinkle kudzu seeds at night. there's nothing to spray on kudzu that won't kill everything else.

the most effective and efficient attacks will be things that are most involved in current-regime's social control, and human carrying capacity.

if you're really smart you could nab stuff to sell to fund more and better drones.
it would also be funny to see cicada brood k emerge and swooce right into an outdoor gun buyback to have an epic fucking boating accident.
>>
>>4772120
Ranchers don't do 1/10th the damage CAFOs do

They do a lot of damage, but all industrialized agriculture is on such a high level that vegans really want you to view it all as carbon credits to hide the real damage. Only population reduction can stop it now.
>>
>>4772329
spotted the rancher.
>>
File: pentti linkola.jpg (3.72 MB, 2278x2782)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB JPG
>>4764296
>>
>>4772120
>bankrupt ranchers by sniping all their livestock.
>meat prices go up
>other ranchers get crazy rich
>rich ranchers expand to meet the demand
>animals died for this to happen
>also you're in jail
>>
>>4772839
>Other ranchers
You mean CAFOs. 99% of livestock are in CAFOs. Ranchers are a small group of hippies pretending to live off the land. They make the 5 1lb packets of "free range organic american wagyu" in the supermarket next to the 50 1.5lb packages of generic ground beef. But in actuality if a rancher goes out of business one of two things happen. A large company buys their land to farm corn, or a large company buys their land to build a warehouse.

It's like thinking another mom and pop store would open if you burned one down. No, a franchise would buy the lot.
>>
>>4764286
Humans are a species not a fucking race god damn I fucking hate that term so much
>>
>>4764334
cant organize. Methods of control today are specifically targetted to disrupt organization. Need distributed movements.
>>
>>4772833
This guy was cool too from what I remember of his stuff
>>4772868
“Race” is an informal word and the meaning changes depending on the context so it’s technically correct
>>
a lot of those naturalists and save the earth retards barely go after the actual bad guys like india and china and a lot of africa. eco fascism is literally the only way to save the earth.
>>
File: death to murica.png (183 KB, 720x1206)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>4764286
don't buy anything, eat local foods, form a local commune, use and endorse adblockers, support abortion (regardless of whether you hate women), send death threads to CEO's, destroy the USA
>>
>>4773110
Most based post.
>>
>>4764286
we are also part of the nature, numbnuts
>>
>>4764824
plenty of burglars attack at dawn or at night but dont care about your lights
>>
>>4764294
Antinatalists gtfo
>>
>>4773090
So what's your plan? Going to war with China, India and Africa?
>>
File: suv-graph (1).jpg (114 KB, 1240x840)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>4764286
I hate how, in the eyes of the average person (and the average 4chan user), identity politics is a more important issue. A huge cultural shift is needed. Environmentalism should transcend current political divides. Materialism should be stigmatized, that's the only way to get normies on board.
>>
>>4773090
sign me up , im a nasty physical beast
>>
>>4774628
I know, that's why I'm saying it. The situation is dire but that also means there's a lot of ground to gain.
>>
File: 1712538695744151.gif (3.7 MB, 459x259)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB GIF
>>4768021
>He thinks cars cause more pollution than cattle
https://news.un.org/en/story/2006/11/201222-rearing-cattle-produces-more-greenhouse-gases-driving-cars-un-report-warns
>>
>>4766832
If one of you faggots does this to me I am personally going to hunt every wild animal larger than a cat that I see out of spite.
>>
File: 1710964901083907.gif (2.08 MB, 240x287)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB GIF
>>4773307
You are retarded if you don't realise it would remove OP from the gene pool. Maybe you should too.
>>
>>4774658
>UN
i mean, of course they would say that lol
>>
>>4774588
You could be my top guy
>>
>>4773534
Not him but in Africa’s case it would quite literally be as simple as cutting off “””””aid””””” to it and letting the rest unfold.
>>
>faggot thinks humans arent part of nature
kill yourself
>>
>>4775278
Because Big Cow lobbies harder than Big Car or some shit? What are you even trying to imply?
>>
File: cc1.jpg (28 KB, 619x453)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>4775295
>>
>>4775335
Anon is trying to imply that the UN has a vested interest in dismantling independent supply chains by demonising farms to then enforce a domestic new world order where state controlled vertical farming monopolises the market. Its on the same rung as ecconomic forum tier stuff.
>>
>this thread
81 replies in 14 days
~6/day
>thread about the jews ruining the hecking wholesome petsco logo
58 replies in 4 days
~15/day

We're doomed
>>
>>4775938
The two are connected if you think about it
>>
>>4775941
Explain in a way that isn't schizophrenic
>>
>>4764787
/mu/fags are so sheltered lmao.
>>
>>4764286
Start attacking shipping, undermine the logistics of the system by any means.
>>
>>4764286
Start spreading the idea that oil is a gift from satan, liquid fire mined from hell.
>>
>>4775985
Isn't this already a plot for a film or song? I come across this theme before.
>>
>>4775938
you only have a point with the first part
>>
File: poverty in america.jpg (102 KB, 710x512)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>4776108
nah
america first (to be genocided)
>>
>>4776628
poor americans are fat because theyre being poisoned by their own corporations
>>
>>4764576>>4767053>>4773293>>4775295

>we are part of nature

just like cancer is part of the body
>>
>>4776628
yes but with specific people ;)
>>
>>4776836
Ah yeah I get it ;) the billionaires and upper millionaires of course.
>>
File: princess-apustaja.png (88 KB, 605x663)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>4764784
hi, OP here, I would also save 4chan from the failed normalfagot /pol/tard obsessed with trannies
>>
>>4764286
change your outlook. the mere fact that you are part of the human race and wish to save nature tells you a lot. strive to save nature WITH the human race and not FROM it.
>>
>>4776836
Jesus christ /pol/fags are insufferable.
The holocaust didn't do much to save nature, did it?
>>
You can kys
>>
>>4776842
you just keep getting dumber
>>
>>4776859
I don’t think he said anything about nature.
>>
>>4764286
in the mirror... and with rope
>>
>>4773090
If China is responsible, the whole world is. It's just the factory of the world. You can't just blame the factory if you're buying the products.
>>
>>4776638
Nobody escapes CICO.
>>
File: IMG_0259.png (1.55 MB, 2382x1791)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
Sometimes I wanna become a wizard or druid or someone who watches over my local nature. If everyone can have that kind of mentality then maybe we can save the circle from being consumed.
>>
>>4764286
start with yourself faggot
>>
>>4764846
euphemism for niggers
>>
>>4764290
>>4764399
yes, god yes. i literally just had this thought circulating in my head this week, stars have been our companion, a vital part of our human history when it comes to, like you said, religion, and navigation. i think it's such a fucking tragedy we can't see the stars, and it gives me one more reason to believe cities are basically open air prisons, a hell where we clamber ontop of eachothers' heads, wishing to outdo one another for our own selfish aggrandizement. i am really tired of it all, i can only create a tiny sanctuary in my own immediate surroundings, hoping to keep intact my human heritage and history, always looking up to the moon to know at least something is still up there. i can only seek to try and not contribute to the negativity which almost overwhelmingly envelopes me from all sides. it's a serious tragedy, and i know i am migrating far away from this place when i am able to financially support myself, inorder to restore some lost peace of mind.

anons, i crave the beauty of the stars again, i remember only witnessing such profound terror and awesomeness staring into the starry night sky on a camping trip a long time ago. i want to feel that again, as if i could fall into the vastness of space at any moment, as if the gravity on earth meant nothing to the sheer vastness of that space. it pains my soul to be here, again, i can only create a sanctuary which reminds me of what there is to behold, but nothing could ever beat the real deal...
>>
>>4773090
The west benefited from unchecked inudstrial development and polluted the world getting rich and now they want to pull the ladder up behind themselves and prevent the third world from doing exactly what they did.
Plus china per capita greenhouse emission is lower than the US
>>
>>4779381
2020 was a trip
>>
>>4779413
you got your asshole blown out about this already, no, the third word should not be allowed to destroy nature because they have an inferiority complex
>>
>>4779425
first time poster but go on ig?
Also cry about it. Stop buying Chinese goods then.
Plus I don't give a shit about the environment, I'll be long dead before it's truly inhabitable, and until then I have AC
>>
>>4779442
>first time poster
yeah bro for sure now I believe you my bad haha
>>
>>4779457
literal tourist on this board. I don't use tranny boards like this
>>
>>4779425
what are you gonna do? disallow them?
>>
>>4779706
they’re already being disallowed
>>
>>4779413
>per capita
What good is this metric when you need to set an artificially low poverty line where people barely survive in dirt huts and a 400 word literacy line to pretend 90% of china isn't poor and illiterate
>>
>>4764287
>usecases
This better be a typo or some weird sense of humor in action
There aint no point to this word
>>
>>4779442
I was not expecting to find a person like you in a nature board
>>
>>4779951
Alright, great. Nature is saved.
>>
>>4764286
Earn trillions and use billions to sway laws and governments to protect nature.
>>
>>4764286
You’re going to need to do something about india and retarded rich people like Taylor Swift who use generate more CO2 from jet fuel in a month than your entire lineage will in 500 years.
>>
>>4764286
eradicate outdoor cats and outdoor cat feeders

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.