[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why are the dick sizes of animals all over the place? It should just scale based on size of the animal
>>
>>4769561
Why do you care? Just be happy you don't have a baculum because that would probably be the most broken bone in the human body if we did.
>>
File: mario.png (1.85 MB, 1523x789)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>How does this make you feel, white boi?
>>
>>4769562
Not me, im built different
>>
>Why are the nose sizes all different
>>
>>4769561
genital size correlates the amount of promiscuity of females, and when selecting for secondary sex characteristics. basically bigger penis means the species usually has a lot of whoring, like chimps have gigantic testicles because their females fuck around a lot, gorillas on the other hand beat the ever living shit out of each for access to females, so theres not much pressure to have more efficient genitals if you have a monopoly on reproduction
>>
>>4769581
explain walruses then
>>
>>4769582
Fat chicks need more dick.
>>
>>4769581
retarded take, the size is based on how the species is built, if a horse had a human sized dick then it would never be able to copulate as the dick wouldn't reach during mounting, they would have to figure out an entirely different position to make copulation even possible.
>>
The actual truth its totally random and serves no purpose

The mutations of the dicks actually control female sexual behavior more than female sexual behavior controls the mutations of dicks
>>
>>4769575
>>Why are the nose sizes all different
Nose size does, in fact, directly correlate to penis size.
>>
>>4769561
What is that gesture of his supposed to signify?
>>
>>4769561
All I know is the ladies can smell my hog from miles around
>>
>>4769561
>It should just scale based on size of the animal
Maybe it is?
Gorillas are manlets.
>>
File: 1558821517666.webm (1.79 MB, 720x404)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB WEBM
>>
>>4769620
serotine bat method
>>
>>4769680
Drawing the human as 6'8 is cope if i've ever seen it
>>
>>4769903
It's 68 inches i'm retarded
>>
>>4769636
its actually both, the mutation occurs randomly but the females need to be able to choose their mate so this mutation will be passed along and get a snowball effect in the next gens
>>
File: 1712196483896122.png (197 KB, 670x458)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>4769561
I have another tangential question. Why do greek and roman statues have really small peepees? Not even shitposting bit this thread has got me to consider the norm for humans and I realised a lot olympian statues that we consider the pinnacle of human physique or form are not exactly to code when it comes to proportions down there. Have dicks in humans grown a lot more in recent history or was it somehow really fucking cold down in the Mediterranean.
>>
>>4769894
The fuck kind of animal is that? Is he jerking off?
>>
>>4769957
Thats his wand and he is casting spells in his sleep
>>
>>4769917
because its not the point of the statue
>>
>>4769620
Then why do some birds have exceptionally long penises while some have basically no penis?
I'm not disagreeing I think you're right but why the discrepancy in birds specifically, when they all fuck the same way anyway?
>>
>>4769917
Greeks and Romans thought that small peepee=less libido, therefore a wiser and more controlled man. Large peepee the opposite.
>>
Does penis size preferences have any evolutionary reasoning in humans or is it purely cultural
>>
do you think evolving clothes allowed human dicks to get way bigger?
like without pants or anything, dicks as big and exposed as ours would be a huge liability
>>
>>4769957
Sleeping fossa with morning wood, if he wanted to jerk off he'd just stick it in his mouth.
>>
>>4769963
>they all fuck the same way anyway
A duck certainly doesn't; their dick has more in common with a pig's than any of the other bird species.
>>
>>4770033
>>4769964
Not quite right. Just the Greeks had that belief. Romans considered larger ones to be ideal.
>>
File: non stop.jpg (158 KB, 409x339)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>4769581
>>
>>4770043
Reminds me of this:
https://youtu.be/qkTRamZ0PsQ?si=zaTQQhN32LpoKq0G
>>
>>4769917
weren't roman statues of naked men altered after the christian revolution?
>>
>>4770023
it makes women happier so they'll have a stronger bond with their well endowed partner, theoretically being a better mother
>>
>>4770043
absolute unit
>>
>>4769581
no, genital size correlates to whatever it's needed for reproduction
>>
Our donkey has a massive rager, sometimes he just lets it hang.
>>
>>4770043
Sounds plausible, like you say having junk swinging around on a hunt or something would not have been ideal
>>
>>4769620
>>4770122
none of that contradicts what i said
humans have relatively small genitals for our size, most mammal penis reach all the way to the cervix, humans are the outliers, most animals, even one smaller than us, have relatively large penises
stallions do have a monopoly on the harem, but they have to wait until the mare is in estrus, which means you have a specific time of the year for breeding which requires an efficient penis
humans were not selecting for penis size, because the majority of the time is was monogamous couple through social cohesion, so efficient penis isnt really necessary because youre guaranteed to be the father, unless you want to get into the theory of the penis head being a semen scoop, but genital shape is a different topic
>>
File: IMG_8091.jpg (82 KB, 640x861)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>4770086
According to this tumblr post (lol) this was true
>>4770116
I don’t know about ‘altered’ but they were typically vandalized, specifically the nose for some reason
>>
>>4770048
I guess that would make sense
Never occurred to me that other animals could get morning wood…
>>
>>4770264
all animals are capable of dreaming
>>
>>4769620
Humans have no trouble insemination horses with their penis.
>>
>>4770338
you need a bucket, cope.
>>
>>4770338
>>4770479
kill yourselves
>>
>>4770639
Seethe
>>
>>4770261
>that tumblr post
Yeah, I have huge doubts about that, as romans had kynodesme and practiced infibulation to promote modesty.
>>
>>4770257
>humans were not selecting for penis size, because the majority of the time is was monogamous couple through social cohesion, so efficient penis isnt really necessary because youre guaranteed to be the father,
*harems not unlike gorillas where one man ruled the small tribe with iron fist and had sex with all the women while the other men had to wait until the big man died.
ftfy
>>
>>4769917
italians and greeks are all major growers. Were talking 2incher to 7+
e.g. me. Italian ancestry and my grow gap is cartoonish. Also have cousins that confirmed this.
>>
>>4770828
Kynodesmēs were worn for sporting events and when in public, community bath houses kind of require you to be naked
>>
>>4771076
I get it, but checking everyone's dicks to determine whether to contunue doing whatever they were doing or to interrupt that and applaud just because they were born different seems unlikely to me. If it was something the person could achieve, like being well-built - then it would make at least some sense.
>>
>>4769582

That's more of a logistical issue - you'll find that it's pretty long on most quadrupeds simply because further reach is required to get to the cervix with a torso that long.

>>4769903
>>4769904

The imperial system, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>4770889
no, because the patriarch isnt forced into intraspecies conflict with other males, otherwise society would not have risen up, theres no point in be a bachelor for a patriarch, thats just being a cuckold, youre better off usuping the patriarch as is what happens in nature currently across many mammalian species. humans at some point decided that monogamy was the preferred option over dying
>>
>>4770302
Non Sequitor
>>
i'm german heritage and same. usually 2 to 3 flaccid.
i don't remember the biggest i've ever seen it but i've had a few erections easily 7+ (6 - 6.5 being typical) where the stretching actually started to hurt. most of those were in the bath or shower for some reason.
>>
FPBP, as always.
>>
>>4772663
why don't you seq my 3cm gorilla penis retard
>>
>>4770043
I've thought about this before. Have you ever seen a naked man run? His junk is flailing around wildly, it being smaller would make it easier to run naked.

>>4769917
One thought I had was that maybe the models worked out before they posed for the mason to get their muscles pumped up. Working out makes me shrink up dramatically since all the blood is used elsewhere. They're also posing naked in Europe in an era known to be much colder than current day, and cold also causes shrinkage.
>>
>>4772663
I don't think the context calls for that level of action based on the informal nature of this forum.
I see you posting this same thing a lot.
did you learn a new word?
>>
>>4769620
Big balls in chimpanzees increases the males probability of being the baby daddy because they are a promiscuous species. Big balls means better sperm competition because female chimpanzees put out.
>>
>>4770257
Humans don't seem to have an obvious single mating strategy though, male selection probably would prefer that you just beat up manlets but even gorillas have sneaky twinks sometimes that try fuck. Even women don't always have an ideal preference, the gigachad they imagine isn't usually the Duke Nukem looking caricature that men imagine but for a lot of women it is

We have relatively small balls compared to a chimp, suggesting downright promiscuity is less, but bigger dicks than gorillas, but like I said, some women seem to have a preference for very masculine men even if they're fuck ugly, most will have a preference for "social" success and the supposed most attractive man is actually slightly feminised
>>
>>4775956
thats still not selecting for an efficient genital though
we also have the thickest penis among primates, but thats more genital shape shenanigans
>>
>>4770051
That's what I'm saying though, bird mating positions don't change all that much from species to species, so why the big discrepancy?
>>
>>4775956
Evopsych is absolutely fucking retarded

Humans could have small balls because of less promiscuity!
Or maybe, humans have smaller balls because we prefer to fuck the same mate repeatedly, which delivers a larger volume of semen, and ball size isn't relevant to this so mutations for smaller balls proliferate easily. Even promiscuous humans will gladly fuck someone 7+ times.

Maybe, human sexual selection is actually driven by our tendency towards repeated fucking that only a god tier apex predator can enjoy, and the bigger dicks are to match the concurrent loosening.
>>
>>4774124
but the balls arent used in fucking
>>
>>4776060
big dicks making a pussy loose is a myth. its mostly genetics
>>
>>4776163
yeah thats what your mother said before she met me
>>
>>4769903
I'm 6'9 tall irrelevant of you interpreting the graph wrong, there's no reason to discount outliers.
>>
>>4770904
I'm like this too, but I'm neither Italian nor Greek.
Maybe my fantasies about being descended from the ancient Greeks are real after all... I mean it could explain why I love sodomy so much
>>
>>4776183
Jej
>>
>>4772695
Increased blood flow in the hot water
>>
>>4775956
There's a lot of literature that makes it clear our default and main strategy is monogamy
>>
>>4776161
and? having larger testicles means you can throw more sperm, more sperm means having a higher chance that yours will inseminate

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.