[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1840.jpg (3.55 MB, 4579x2855)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB JPG
Is he gonna be okay? What should I do with him?
>>
>>4774168
see if he's microchipped maybe?
>>
>>4774168
I fucking hate you people who can't even make your own fucking decisions regardless of whether it's your own animal or not.
Do you have eyes or not you stupid piece of shit?
Pick him up at drop him off at a vet or shelter then promptly kill yourself, this didn't need a thread.
>>
>>4774168
What the fuck is that open wound on its side?
>>
>>4774184
I wouldn’t know how to do that.
>>
>>4774168
looks like he has a bad case of rotting horse pussy.
>>
>>4774188
He knows what to do he’s just being a faggot for attention
>>
>>4774192
Take the cat to a vet, what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>4774168
Looks chill. Get him fixed up and he'd probably make a good little companion.
>>
>>4774168
People who let cats roam are evil desu
>>
File: schizo reddit.png (44 KB, 218x255)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>4774188
>asking about things... LE BAD
>not doing exactly what my neurotic ass would do in my prefered time frame LE BAD
Are you a woman? Why does someone asking about some fucked up cat they found offend you so badly?
>>
>>4774168
That thing on it's side looks like something our cat had on it's leg when it was old. It got really bad, what even is it? Cat didn't seem to mind it much even though it was gaping and deep as fuck.
>>
>>4774892
>Take the cat to a vet, what the hell is wrong with you?
bring a stray to a vet? what are you made out of money?
>>
>>4774188
>shelter
ah yes, let other people kill the animal- so not a peace of shit like
>>
>>4774168
That cancer tumor is ugly, anon. This fucker doesn't have long to live before it hits his lungs.
>>
>>4776529
Drop it there and leave, they'll take care of it or send it to a shelter most likely
>>
>>4776479
Because it goes a long way to have basic common sense you asswipe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.