[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: whh.jpg (3.82 MB, 6124x4080)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB JPG
It sat in the sun for like six hours...
I think it's a monstera. Please tell me I can revive it somehow...
>>
>>4775393
How in the actual shit did you kill a monstera?
No I'm being legitimately honest here.
If mine sat in the sun for six hours it would probably just grow an inch. Do you never add water to their pot or something?
>>
File: 1707189623940815.jpg (26 KB, 420x420)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>4775393
>It sat in the sun for like six hours...
Do greenthumbs really?
What kind of worthless plant will turn to ash if it sees a quarter day's worth of sunlight?
Isn't the whole point of a plant that it survives by sunbathing?

>guys is my fish salvageable? it got wet...
>>
>>4775676
Some plants have evolved to only be exposed to certain intensities of sunlight because they're found in the understory of forests. If I put one of your stupid freshwater fish in a saltwater tank it'll go into osmotic shock and die in three minutes, dumb furfag.

>>4775393
Yeah you probably fucked up dude, these things are usually not easy to kill, I'd say to just try keeping it inside and watering it like you normally do. If its leaves show signs of healing keep doing it, if not then I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>4775537
Not OP but monstera are actually pretty sensitive to cold
>>
>>4775676
>What kind of worthless plant will turn to ash if it sees a quarter day's worth of sunlight?

Oh I remember the first time I found out about some jungle plants, I reacted the same

Apparently these plants grow at the very bottom of massive jungle trees so they barely get any direct sunlight, that's their natural habitad
>>
I say cut the burned leaf and keep it away from direct sunlight and it should be fine

Maybe prepare some natural fertilizer specifically for that plant, you can find some recipes on youtube
>>
>>4775691
>>4776063
>Some plants have evolved to only be exposed to certain intensities of sunlight
>they barely get any direct sunlight, that's their natural habitad
Then only expose them to certain intensities of sunlight..?
Why juggle them between full sunlight and no sunlight instead of just putting a film or sheet between them and the sun, giving them the correct amount of sunlight?

Is OP stupid?
>>
>>4775393
These things are actually called MONSTERA?? lol
>>4775676
Good post

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.