[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (27 KB, 600x338)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
What the fuck man.
>>
never relax around coons
>>
>random virus is 100% fatal unless you get super lucky, basically goes unnoticed until the terminal phase, has no known cure or treatment in the terminal phase, and spreads very easily
wtf humanbros how did we let this one go on for so long??
>>
>>4778233
He didn't do it
>>
>>4778233
>>4778239
the deserved fate of all raccoonposters
>>
File: rabiesvax.png (31 KB, 709x406)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>4778239
Just get them vaxxed bro
>>
>>4778239
>and that somehow turns you aggressive and makes you afraid of water
Rabies sound more like a magical curse than a disease
>>
File: 1718397165348795.webm (2.89 MB, 306x600)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>4778233
>>
>>4778386
>tactical_rolling.jpeg
>>
>>4778386
>POV: You're a Souls boss
>>
>>4778422
>staying 0.1 unit below the fat roll threshold
>>
>>4778233
That’s why you shouldn’t trust a coon.
>>
>>4778236
>>4778368
This.
>>
>>4778379
I still cannot fathom how this shit actually works, like how the fuck does it make things afraid of water?
>>
>>4778504
Wikipedia says it's because it makes deglutition painful, but that's obviously bullshit.
A sore throat makes deglutition painful too and that doesn't make you afraid of water.
>>
>>4778482
>>4778236
Around a coon, better be immune
>>
>>4778504
It turns the brain into mush; they're not afraid of water, they simply don't remember what water or drinking is anymore.
>>
>>4778531
>>4778504
>>4778379
>>>/wsg/5521519
>>
>>4778233
>>4778239
The Rabies virus is more terrifying than HIV
>>
Rabies is a venom that can be transmitted
Change my mind
>>
>>4778552
see >>4778553
The guy wants to drink and makes an effort to try, but is repulsed and gags on it, then he relaxes when the glass is taken away.
>>
I'm vaccinated
>>
>>4778553
This poor guy's too far along to make it wasn't he?
>>
>>4778644
Hydrophobia is a late stage symptom. But by the time even early stage symptoms appear, it's already too late to treat.

The best doctors can do at that point is tie you to the hospital bed, fill you up with painkillers, and go make themselves useful to someone else.
>>
>>4778573
Well it's a virus that can be transmitted through your saliva but by that point it's already over for you.
>>
why the hell are we not vaccinating people against rabies
>>
>>4778233
>>4778239
>>4778379
>>4778504
>>4778531
>>4778567

>Rabies sound more like a magical curse than a disease

The more we've learned about Viruses the more they've come off as unnecessarily cruel and evil. Everything about them is so selfish, mechanical, and aggressively *antagonistic to life: they don't eat, they don't have sex, they don't 'actually' respond to environmental stimuli, and their only method of reproduction is them infecting and destroying other cells - which they do through needles and spikes.

*I'm under the impression their entire order exists predicates itself exclusively through violence. I'm not aware of any virus that ferments things, binds nitrogen, aids digestion, etc.. Even the Virophages are only useful because they're viruses that kill other viruses.
>>
File: PhageExterior.svg.png (153 KB, 800x976)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
This is totally a biological structure that appeared naturally guise.
>>
>>4778676
>>4778681
It's hypothesized that viruses existed first and they led to evolution of cellular life. They're straight up tiny robots.
>>
>>4778672
We do?
>>
>>4778553
Isnt crazy to think that this guy is dead alreay? I mean, not dead by now, but dead the moment they where filming? There is quite literally nothing that can be done to save him in this moment.
>>
File: rabies.jpg (33 KB, 700x460)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>4778734
Well by this account, you're dead right now too, since nothing can be done to save you from dying at some point.
>>
>>4778504
>>4778552
>>4778553
the rabies virus targets and kills braincells responsible for your swallowing reflex, you basically can't swallow properly anymore without gagging and choking yourself.
keeping guys alive long enough is also pure otherworldly suffering, as there's documented cases of multiple heart failures, strokes and organ failure because the brain literally does not know how they function anymore while your bedbound (to avoid you rabidly running around biting people) cooming and losing your mind
>>
>>4778504
The same way that you can train a rat to be afraid of something by shocking it every time it goes near the thing. Eventually it will associate the thing with pain, and will avoid it.
The same thing happens in animals (and people) with rabies. Swallowing causes incredibly painful muscle spasms in the throat. Every time they try to drink, they experience pain. Eventually, the association becomes so strong that even thinking about drinking water is horrifying (because drinking = shitloads of pain). Animals will naturally avoid things that cause them pain and a human who's so deep into rabies that they've become hydrophobic no longer really has the mental capacity to overcome their instincts.
>>
>>4778644
The moment you show any symptoms of rabies, it is already too late. It is a guaranteed death sentence (one teenage girl in Wisconsin survived, but she remains the only known case of anybody surviving symptomatic rabies and the "Milwaukee Protocol" as it's been called hasn't saved anybody else since).
If you ever get bitten by a wild (or unvaccinated domestic) animal, get vaccinated for rabies. If the animal was rabid then getting vaccinated before you show symptoms is your ONLY hope of survival.
Fortunately it usually takes months to years for symptoms to appear after initial exposure, because the virus has to migrate up your nervous system before it reaches your brain. The exact amount of time it takes from bite to symptoms will vary depending on a lot of factors, like how far the bite is from your brain/spinal cord. But no matter what, as soon as you get bitten, or even suspect you have been bitten (sometimes small animals like bats can bite you while you're sleeping and you might not notice), get vaccinated ASAP.
>>
>>4778807
damn........
>>
>>4778676
> which they do through needles and spikes
Huh?
>>
>>4778681
Looks like something I’d make in my electrical class in middle school
>>
>>4778676
>their only method of reproduction is them infecting and destroying other cells - which they do through needles and spikes
Well, technically, only some of them use needles and spikes. Like bacteriophages (the things in your picture), they actually inject their genetic material into the cell. But a lot of viruses don't do that - they just attach to a receptor on the surface of the cell and trick the cell into absorbing them, or they just outright merge with the cell's membrane. Either way their genetic information gets inside the cell.
>>
Viruses are kind of spooky and I don't like carrying around all that junk DNA they leave behind

And you'd think at least through random chance by now a virus would have some positive effects, like hell yeah I want that one!
But no, they just make us sick. Even freakin MS is caused by a virus and not even directly, you get a virus and then you might just be unlucky and it leaves your immune system permanently fucked
>>
>>4778676
Fuck T(immy) cells gonna do about it?
>>
>>4778658
Why don't they just euthanize people in these cases? It would be the most ethical thing to do.
>>
>>4778853
>sometimes small animals like bats can bite you while you're sleeping and you might not notice
Christ I never thought of that, imagine just getting rabies and you have nobidea how or why it happened.
Fuck this, I'm moving to Alaska, at least I'll see a bear coming.
>>
>>4778899
Many doctors feel uncomfortable with killing people.
>>
>>4778672
Because exposure is extremely rare unless you're in a specific high risk occupation like wild animal control or something and it's pretty hard to not notice that you've been bitten by a rabid animal so it's easy to treat when necessary. The vaccine is pretty nasty as far as side effects go and it's not worth it for something that 99.99% of the population will never encounter.
>>
File: hqdefault-4002216562.jpg (36 KB, 480x360)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>4778676
>no individual consciousness
>exist only to consume and reproduce
>iterate very quickly, becoming resistant or immune to most defenses
>total mass exceeds that of the systems they invade
>utterly inimical to all other forms of life
>giant middle finger to all forms of magic (no Rajesh, the loo witch didn't curse you, and praying to the village cow won't fix the problem)
>so universally reviled that nations will band together to combat them
Viruses are basically WH40k tyranids
>>
We need a rabies virus that can be carried and transmitted by ticks or mosquitoes.
>>
>>4778386
>Aw, so cute. He would never-
>Grrrrr- Wee, wee
>>
>>4778967
You can also get it from organ transplants, those cases pop up from a time to time.
>>
>>4778980
Warhammer is just capeshit for people who think they're too cool for capeshit.
>>
>>4778994
man what a fucked up and unlucky way to die, it'd be like your emergency parachute being filled with acid.
honestly at that point i'd just say fuck it i'm clearly not meant to be alive.
>>
>>4778853
>bats
Never forget the real enemy and how to negotiate with it.
>>
>>4778853
>Fortunately it usually takes months to years for symptoms to appear after initial exposure
So you can go out camping, get bit by a bat and not notice, then years later start getting symptoms of rabies and have no idea wtf is going on and you're basically dead at that point because now it's too late for the vaccine?
>>
>>4778967
>tfw you could already have rabies RIGHT NOW
>>
>>4778880
brain dead “humor”
>>
>>4778980
tyranids make use of viruses too iirc
>>4779020
maybe in the sense that it’s rapidly being pozzed too
>>
>>4779059
Based. Same with raccs.
>>
Across the street there's a path through a forest that in summer bats swarm through. Sometimes I stand there and dozens of them pass just inches from my face. Should I not do that? is that bad?
>>
>>4778719
>Thing that can only reproduce with the aid of cells existed before cells existed
How? As far as I'm aware there's no proof of any virus being able to replicate independently
>>
>>4779102
Yes, exactly.
>>
>>4778672
Because rabies is a motherfucker and treatment requires not only a vaccination with a hard recovery but a metric shit ton of immunoglobulin injections as well. Just isn't worth it.
>>
>>4778672
I always wondered this. dogs get rabies shots "just in case" but not people??? how many diseases have a 100% mortality rate by the time the first symptom shows??? I just wanna pet some bandits, man.
>>
>>4779122
It's actually fascinating to me how many people can't think for themselves.
Why would you ask that?

If bat fly close to face then yes the chance of getting bitten is higher than if bat no do that.
>>
Is Rabies the closest thing to zombie virus? There's literally nothing you can do for an animal or pet with it but put them down.
>>
>>4779285
Using other cells to reproduce could've been an adaptation. It very well could've been a much simpler and reliable form of reproduction compared to what viruses had to do prior to the discovery of reduction via infection.
>>
>>4778899
The Milwaukee Protocol involves putting the person to sleep at a cold temperature. So at least they're not awake to experience it.
Don't know what they do in the third world. I really hope they have some way of relieving pain too. I once saw an article about how the daughter of a cancer victim in Mongolia had to advocate for end-of-life pain management after seeing her father die in pain.
>>
>>4778681
>>4778862
they dont look this sharp and perfect irl
>>
File: Twilley-phages.jpg (497 KB, 2000x1564)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>4778681
yes actually it is

>chemicals form crystalline structures
>self replicating biological chemicals form wobbly sorta-crystaline structures
:o
>>
>>4778373
>baits
>rabbies
Elaborate
>>
>>4780103
Those baits contained a vaccine against rabies and were disseminated in the wild by air drops. Raccoons and other natural reservoirs of rabies ate them and the number of cases of rabies dropped.
>>
>>4780120
Do they still do that?
>>
>>4779020
delete this
>>
>>4780120
>Those baits contained a vaccine against rabies
wtf why can't the human vaccine be that easy?
>>
>>4780158
Experience has shown that when humans find pieces of meat on the ground, they will not eat them.
>>
File: 064.gif (101 KB, 326x281)
101 KB
101 KB GIF
>>4780174
I wouldn't put it past people these days
>>
Rabies is really not that dangerous, it's common on low income people, and even then it's treated fairly right. When you get bitten, try to catch the animal anyway you can. Immediately decontaminate the bite, with hydrogen peroxide or white soap as much as you can without touching it. Almost every rabies case is caused because THERE IS NO IMMEDIATE DESINFECTION. The possibility of the pathology drops critically if you do it in the first 30 seconds of the bite.
If you catch the animal, you can right up tell the symptoms in it , or get it tested to know if it has rabies by simple immune tests (ELISA or others) with saliva samples.
Second, if you're not really sure that the animal had (or not) rabies, get properly vaccinated. The vaccine sucks ass for its symptoms, but it's either that or end up like the guys in this threads say so.
I don't know about you, but I feel the bites of any mammal right after they do it. The most frequents cases are always because of poor treatment of domestic animals. And about bats... you don't want to right up think it gave you rabies, those fuckers can give you the flu and other shit.
>>
>>4780185
>just go to the hospital goyim
>100k medical bills so you don't die
>>
>>4780120
Why wont this work on human if eaten?
>>
>>4780183
being fair, those do look appetizing
>>
Rabies scares the shit out of me. The idea that I might have a brief encounter with wildlife that I might not even notice, and then a week or so later I realize I'm going to die. freaks me out. Get clipped by a bat and not even realize you're doomed.
>>
>>4780204
Because then you'd have to contend with both antivaxxers and the FDA for unethical treatment of humans
>>
>>4780193
Literally not a problem. I'm fairly certain that people who post on /an/ are first/second-worlders.
>>
>>4780185
I mean, who cares if the animal gets tested or not? What if it's one of those who has rabies but it's too early to show symptoms? Just get vaccinated anyway and assume it always has rabies, safest bet. No reason to lose an arm trying to wrangle a raccoon that wants you dead.
>>
>>4780193
>>4780458
I am a third worlder and rabies treatment here is really cheap. In government owned hospitals, it's even free. I will never understand why US being the strongest empire in history, has such a shitty healthcare.
>>
File: which way modern man.png (710 KB, 667x497)
710 KB
710 KB PNG
>>4780174
Mindblowing!
>>
>>4778672
You can get infected with rabies from the vaccines.
>>
>>4778853
>she remains the only known case of anybody surviving symptomatic rabies and the "Milwaukee Protocol" as it's been called hasn't saved anybody else since)
untrue. A couple of other people have survived in total, over thousands of tries, and they're all heavily brain damaged
>>
>>4779059
>bats
not their fault if everyone else has a shitty immune system.
Rabies is basically a strong cold to them.
>>
File: 1699913031777851.png (256 KB, 526x526)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>4780474
It's because everything in the USA has been twisted into one type of scam or another.
>>
>>4780474
>I will never understand why US being the strongest empire in history, has such a shitty healthcare.
don't try and understand, especially from this site. any time you bring it up, sharts will immediately deflect and start calling you communist
>>
>>4780489
rightoids would rather than die one of the most horrific deaths in nature than get vaxxed
>>
File: 1686055066177.jpg (176 KB, 1310x1080)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>4778272

Free my boy
>>
>>4780474
>it's even free. I will never understand why US being the strongest empire in history, has such a shitty healthcare.
It's only because it has such shitty anti-commoner stance that it's so powerful. To be powerful you need wealth and the wealthy are what gives you the majority of your influential wealth.
>>
>>4780458
>I'm fairly certain that people who post on /an/ are first/second-worlders.
Don’t be.
>>
>>4780474
you think being an ‘empire’ has anything to do with healthcare so I’d wager there’s a lot you don’t understand
>>4780478
kek
>>
>>4780506
so it doesn’t kill them? that’s pretty funny
>>
>>4780474
Because the people who contribute to the economy can afford it and the ones that cant afford it keep being bums even after we give them years of free food and even free houses. A small amount of well meaning poors get caught up in this but the majority of the american poor want not for food and have 4 kids, a leased late model car, and an iphone+verizon line per person.
>>
>>4780606
>da poors are bankrupting da gubmint!!!!!!!
>o-oh, those billions in tax breaks to fortune 500 companies and billions going to israel and ukraine? pay no mind to that goy, there's brown people stealing your tax dollars!
it's incredible how much staying power the oldest GOP talking point still has on NPCs today. i see it repeated daily here
>>
>>4778676
>hey don't eat, they don't have sex, they don't 'actually' respond to environmental stimuli, and their only method of reproduction is them infecting and destroying other cells - which they do through needles and spikes.
that sounds like 4chan posters :D
>>
>>4780634
> there's brown people stealing your tax dollars!
I mean, it can be both of those things
>>
>>4780634
In the US you get a choice
>Democrats
>Israel will get 15 trillion dollars this year, open borders, no tax cuts for anyone but also no public works, public transport, or public healthcare, junkies get rewarded, endless bail for violent criminals, and your 6 year old will learn about anal sex in public school
>Republicans
>20 trillion to Israel, tax cuts, no public works transport or healthcare, closed borders, no anal sex ed, harsher sentences on the books but in reality all judges are far left so they just let people out anyway
>>
>>4780634
The government can't go bankrupt anon. The US dollar is backed by military might. It can run up infinite debt and if anyone says "pay denbts" we say "paid in nooks".

We could have free healthcare. But we don't want to, specifically because the average person who needs free healthcare does not deserve it. Sucks for all the elderly, disabled, and vets but liberalism made it impossible for us to single them out with aid. It would be raciss.
>>
>>4778373
Why can't they do this for bats? Seems bats are much more of a threat to us than raccoons.
>>
>>4780697
Bats won't eat random meat drops lying on the ground.
>>
>>4780697
There was some reason as to why, the main issue being bats can spread rabies easily amongst each other because they congregate tightly together. The idea I last read was making a topical vaccine so that it can then spread in the colony efficiently due to this behavior.
>>
>>4778373
what the fuck happened in 1989??
>>
>>4780692

> I hate a significant portion of my countrymen and will be openly hostile to them being able to get medical care

Why does your country even exist at this point

I'm not even kidding like you have no philia, no unified identity or politicis or ethnic background, no shared socioeconomic vision going forward, no shared religion or race. The only thing people living in US have in common is being a cashcow for its military industrial complex

It would be better for all of humanity if US broke apart and regions within former states became their own countries with strong borders they can control and run as they please
>>
>>4781072
We used to - they made it a hate crime. We cant even be against draining our resources to support another cultures religious prophecy without resorting to civil war. So, we’re all just saving up some cash and fucking leaving to better lands or at least areas of the US that might do ok.
>>
>>4781072
The only thing they have in common is living in the rotting carcass of an animal being consumed by lampreys that crawled out of the worst shitholes on the planet
>>4781083
Stay strong, staying out of big cities would be a good idea for now
>>
>>4780506
>>4780596
Rabies does kill bats though.
Also remember, if you see a bat flying around in the daytime, it's probably rabid.
>>
>>4781326
I read articles about bats flying into people's homes. there was one that flew into a boy's home, released without incident. some months later the boy complains his head doesn't feel "normal", dies weeks later. turns out the poor kid got bit by its tiny fangs and never noticed
>>
>>4781326
I saw a bad flying around in the daytime a couple years ago. He was just doing laps in the middle of a trail at the park scooping up bugs. I stopped and watched him for a long time. He seemed to fly perfectly fine so I didn't think anything of it other than he was just really hungry.
>>
>>4778379
Literally sounds like more "animalistic" styles of vampire myth
>>
>>4778373
This is a simple chart, but for some reason it's KINO to me
>>
>>4779285
Prions "reproduce" despite just being proteins (so not inherently "living") usually by being something analagous to a "seed crystal" (sometimes literally crystal) and providing a pathway thermodynamically to the "thermodynamic" product or lowest energy configuration of a protein as opposed to the metastable "kinetic product" that is the correct form.

I don't know enough to say the useful form is always the higher energy or neccesarily the "kinetic product" but I'd wager it usually is
>>
>>4781326
Most likely, but generally speaking, if you see a bat laying on the ground, DO NOT PICK IT UP. Crush it by stepping on it with shoes on and do not touch it at all. Contact your local game commission.
>>
>>4781808
>Crush it by stepping on it with shoes on
Idk man I imagine a lot of people might have trouble doing that but I’ll keep that in mind
>>
>>4781808
Why would you crush it? That seems cruel.
>>
>>4781932
Quicker than death by exposure and more certain than beating it with a stick.
>>
>>4781030
Berlin wall fell
>>
>>4782241
Just don't touch it at all, man. Call animal control and let them euthanize it. Sure it'll take a bit longer but as much as I feel for the critter I ain't going nowhere near it.
>>
In my old apartment complex there was a rabid baby raccoon stumbling around the parking lot. I was too young and dumb at the time to realize what was wrong so I just watched it from my bedroom window, which it came pretty close to.

About an hour later a shotgun went off right outside my front door. It was the police who came to take it out, right in front of everyone. Sad day for the raccoon but looking at this thread I guess there were no other options.
>>
>>4780606
how can poor people start to work and contribute if they're ill and unable to afford treatment? you need a healthy population to keep a country functional
>>
>>4782877
>Implying they would contribute
The problem is they persistently refuse to because it's not as fun as getting drunk, having 8 kids, and living off food stamps because that makes them independent and free. This unique culture is why americans hate welfare.
>>
>>4782872
Main thing to remember is raccoons can be vicious little fuckers if cornered, threatened, or surprised but a rabid raccoon is almost always going to be actively vicious.
>used to have a wild female raccoon who would always come have her babies under an old shed in my yard
>her and her babies didn't bother me or my dogs
>my dogs never bothered her and kept their distance
Always figured it up as her using my fenced in yard + big dogs as security against the big ass coyotes around here but any agression would have been her ass.
>>
>>4782877
look: taking care of your country's populace is communist ok? just stop asking questions.
>>
File: f.jpg (48 KB, 1200x630)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>4782885
meanwhile companies get fellated by governments and get billions in tax breaks to set up shop in their states, dump chemicals in the waterway (which tax dollars are used to clean up) and then go "we're sorry!" when they get caught. such is the proud american way.
>>
>>4783865
>companies get fellated by governments and get billions in tax breaks to set up shop in their states
Yeah it's so fucking stupid to entice companies to your state lmao
like why would you want a corporation in your state?? I mean yeah it would be great for people to have jobs but ummm hello? We need tax money to paint more LGBTQWTFBBQ flags on the crosswalks!!!
>>
>>4783865
Corporations follow the exact same logic as the nonworking poor. You'll realize eventually instead of trying to shift into a capitalism debate.

Capitalism is fine, but when you add entitlement to anything that is not your own, and stop wanting to pay for things, you get people who frankly dont deserve welfare and corporations following the behavioral patterns of the homeless by choice and literally shitting in the river to only say "its my fucking RIGHT, commie, clean it up!"
>>
File: Scr.png (191 KB, 765x1097)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>4784402
>good goy! also, that mess that i made over there? we're so very sorry about that! you will make sure to clean it up for us though right? :^)
>>
>>4784402
Capitalism and corporate boot-licking is when no gay.
>>
>>4783835
Yup, wild raccs are very much savage animals, of course they trash stuff but they’ll also go out of their way to attack pets and actually know that disembowelment is the quickest way to to kill dogs and cats iirc, the rabies risk is just the cherry on top
>>
>>4784409
>Corporations follow the exact same logic as the nonworking poor.
You got it mixed it up. Modern American corporations were taking whatever they could before being told no in the late 1800s long before we ever gave assistance to the impoverished.
>>
>>4784428
The impoverished also take whatever they can and shit wherever they want without the oppressive presence of positive liberty and enforced mutual respect. Exactly like corporations (groups of humans that seek to be dominant over gay shit like police departments and governments). Both bitch and moan when they have to follow rules that prevent them from infringing on others liberties and engage in irrational barking like "telling me i can't shit upstream from my neighbor is communism". Humans are, after all...

Animals.
>>
>>4784436
Stop shitting and pissing your pants over poor people when corporations are the reason this country is in the shit state it is today.
>>
>>4780204
Probably not nearly as effective or fast acting. With shit like disease you want the hoghest effectiveness you can get.
>>
How did people in the past deal with rabies? They clearly had to survive more animal encounters
>>
>>4785232
They dealt with it by dying miserably.
>>
>>4785232
Cauterizing the wound immediately can kill the virus but otherwise >>4785247
>>
>>4785232
Shotguns. Lots of shotguns.
>>
>>4778980
>if only there was some kind of warhammer thing related to DISEASE
>>
>>4785328
i understood this
>>
>>4780183
How the fuck has no fruit chew company done a collaboration with Tide yet. I'd kill to eat some edible Tide pods that were like giant gushers
>inbf. then some kids could get confused and eat actual Tide pods!
It's a price to pay for progress.
>>
>>4785763
In that vein, why not just mass produce gummies filled with rabies vax and air drop them across the US for animals to eat? If a person for some reason finds one and eats it too then it's win-win, free safeguard for him too.
>>
>>4779102
I don’t go /out/ much, can’t you just make sure your tent doesn’t have holes in it?
>>
>>4778386
Lol, this is a powerup in Sly
>>
>>4785859
Pretty much.
It is popular to just sleep in the open, under a tarp, or in a hammock, but most people tend to prefer the luxury of an enclosed tent or at least a bug net just to cut down on the biting insects in warm weather. Plus, winter camping and certain altitudes aren’t going to have active bats.
Some people do camp in primitive cabins that may have bats roosting in them, but generally the stench of bat guano would let you know if they’re hiding in there regularly.
>>
>>4785859
It's more likely to happen when you're toasting marshmallows over the campfire.
>>
>>4780237
>>4785763
Great minds think alike. Imagine the yummy fruity candy goo that comes out with each bite.
>>
>>4781808
Barefoot is a no-go then?
>>
File: 1571334770047.jpg (12 KB, 480x640)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>4780692
>>4780606
>>4782885
>>4784409
>>4784436
It's insane how fucking cucked you americans are kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.