[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dheh333.jpg (612 KB, 1080x2340)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
Cat people be like
>>
Brown phoneshitters be like
>>
>>4778390
lmao yeah we really are like that...
>>
Throw in the filthy carpet and we have a deal
>>
>>4778390
>thread about hating animals on the animal board
I'm perfectly aware of how neglectful and (remember: WILLINGLY) ignorant humans are of their pets, thanks pls kys
Cool console war btw I bet you vote unironically
>>
>>4778408
I bet you smell like cat
>>
>>4778394
kek
>>
>>4778408
>Hating animals
Show me where in the OP this is about hating animals, unless you believe filthy, irresponsible pet owners with 0 self awareness count as animals

There's "cat people" and then there's people with cats. "Cat people" don't scoop the box enough, they let their pets roam free, they think they are clean so they never clean their house, they think they are smarter and better than other animals despite evidence to the contrary, they think they are pest control so they never take human measures to expose and eliminate pests, etc.

People with cats are simply normal people, with cats. They scoop the box shortly after it's been used or as soon as they can get to it, they keep their pets contained and supervised, they clean their house frequently so they don't step on litter and sit on hairballs, they laugh at how clearly dumb and silly these little animals are, and they never believed for a second that a cat could actually exterminate a rat infestation so they employ effective pest control and sanitation practices.

Where was that post that said something like "the cat person who is unable to separate criticism of their filthy and irrational cat worship from criticisms of cats themselves, because their fantastical view of cats defines their entire ego"
Just say "letting cats roam is irresponsible and dangerous to every animal involved" and that type of person's response is "why do you hate cats? is it all the sex you have with your dog?" every single time
>>
>>4778468
no one ever talks about the dog version of this because the line's too easily drawn with breeds
>pitbull mutt people
>everyone else
>>
>>4778394
fpbp OP just abandon your thread you got eviscerated
>>
>>4778390
Hey I have the EXACT same litterbox
>>4778394
Based
>>
>>4778468
High IQ, perceptive individual

>>4778394
Low IQ neo-nazi ironically defending a chiefly jewish and muslim pet
>>
>>4778394
>>
>i know what i got
>>
>>4778515
cry
>>
>>4778472
Dog people also arent trying to sell their filthy used dog toilets on facebook for $8
>>
File: 1700195013550001.gif (3.73 MB, 498x311)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB GIF
>>4778390
>dog worshiper seething over the dog fatigue thread so badly he has to make fun of cats using litter boxes instead of them pooping all over the yard like dogs do
Sad.
>>
>>4778544
People sell/rent their homes on Facebook marketplace all the time wym
>>
File: 1700170080247139.jpg (195 KB, 798x770)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>4778778
>having a smelly box of shit sand in his house
gross
>>
>>4778781
Why don't dogfags have this same visceral reaction when it comes to other animals that live inside, like rabbits, birds, small mammals or reptiles? They all also essentially shit in a box in your house that smells if you don't clean it properly.
This is a rhetorical question obviously. We all know why.
>>4778779
Kek'd
>>
>>4778797
>YEAH BUH BUT THOSE OTHER ANIMALS DONT TRACK IT YHROUGH YOUR HOUSEE
Yes they do. You don't let your indoor pets have time outside their cage? Dipshit.
>>
File: 1706606991591139.jpg (49 KB, 749x437)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>4778797
those animals are garbage pets, but at least the smaller ones aren't tracking shit sand all over your counters. cats and catfags are fucking gross
>>
>>4778778
>catredditor posts reddit meme
its not cats

its you. you are an awful and dirty cat owner.

>>4778797
see above.
>>
>>4778778
>>4778797
Scathing posts that reveal doggot insecurity and the shortcomings of their arguments. The issue is not ‘certain owners’. They just don’t like cats
>>
>>4778394
Fpbp
>>
>>4778797
None of those animals are 10% as disgusting as cats, that's why
>>
>>4778956
>>4778805
Dogfag cope, as usual. If you actually hated cats for the reasons you say you hate cats then you would hate birds and rabbits too.
>b-but cats destroy wildlife!
Irrelevant, I'm talking about indoor cats exclusively.
>birds
Shit all over your stuff when they're outside the cage. Bird cages also smell if they're not cleaned at least weekly and bird dust gets everywhere.
>house rabbits
House rabbits also use litterboxes and basically live like a cat in your home.
>reptiles
Live in a box in your home in which they shit, and then they inevitably get shit all over themselves, which they get on you when you hold them.
For anyone with half a brain, these animals are just as 'dirty' as indoor cats. Of course, dogfags will cope and seethe at this as well, it's in their nature.
>>
>>4778963
rabbits smell good
birds smell like nothing
reptile shit reeks but they shit infrequently enough that it doesnt ruin your life
cats smell like piss and shit all the time and track diseased piss and shit granules everywhere they walk like your home is a cat cage
the only people coping here are the catfaggots acting like its only dog owners who find them repulsive
>>
>>4778966
Pure projection. Cats smell like nothing and cat houses only smell bad if they use a litter tray and they severely neglect to clean it. Meanwhile dogs smell inherently. All you have to do is pet a dog for one millisecond and your hand fucking reeks. And that's exactly what dogfag houses smell of. I used to deliver furniture and you could tell when you went to a dogfags house, the fucking stench would hit you as soon as the door opened every time. Meanwhile cat houses smelled like nothing 9 times out of 10, there was occasionally a pissy one and it was usually an old woman or something who wasn't diligent in cleaning the tray.
>>
>>4778968
You smell like cat so its like nothing to you
>>
>>4778966
>rabbits smell good
Rest of comment discarded since you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Rabbits stink if they're not cared for properly. Almost like cats. Weird huh.
Keep coping, contrarian. Normal people can see through your bullshit.
>>
>>4778986
>thinks cornfed domestic predator shit smells the same as hay eating herbivore shit
>says others are contrarian and dont know what theyre talking about
audacity
>>
I don't even know where my cats poo.
>>
>>4778992
You wont know where its dead bloated corpse is either
>>
>>4778468
The catredditors had a meltdown exactly after this post
>>
>the cat owner is dirty and retarded
>DOG FAGS DOG FUCKERS WHY DO U HATE CATS
Why are catfaggots incapable of separating their idiocy from their pet
I have even been accused of hating cats for saying letting them outside is bad. Retards.

How about this “cat hate fact”? Cats are not and never have been pest control. To say this, apparently, is to hate cats. But actually its just a fact and you can still have a pet cat but its like pretending a husky would protect you from black people.
>>
>>4778986
I would eat rabbit shit before allowing a filthy cat to live inside my home
>>
>>4778468
It's literally console war bullshit, there's literally nothing of value to be gained from this thread accept rage and pointless arguing. Read the thread and see that it's just shitflinging.
It's a thread about cat PEOPLE, and not cats, and therefore irrelevant to the board.
>>
>>4779056
Maybe OP thinks its funny when catredditors write tldr essays about their weird fantasy where every dog is stinky and aggressive (or maybe to someone with crippling autism and hypersensitivity they are and being sniffed is almost as bad as being punched in the dick)
>>
>>4778390
>>4778414
>>4778468
>>4778511
>>4778781
Litterboxbros..................... Not like this...........
>>
>>4779069
Filth
>>
>>4779069
Kek

I have a cat. I scoop the box daily. I dump the litter and wash the box out outdoors at least weekly, sometimes more. Automatic boxes and flaps do nothing but give you more shit to clean, now with scrubbing instead of a simple hose down in a distant corner of dirt.

If you don't do this, exactly this, you are filthy. If you think this is unnecessary you are filthy. No exceptions. This is the cat ownership equivalent of picking up your dogs shit before the day is done instead of letting it decompose and stink in your backyard.
>inb4 the usual NO YOU HATE CATS YOU JUST HATE CATS SOMETHING SOMETHING DOGRAPE
>inb4 DID YOU JUST HATE DOGS WHY DO YOU HATE DOGS TOXOFAG
>>
>>4778966
>birds smell like nothing
Depends entirely on the bird. A lot have a musky scent people can find unpleasant. You’re full of shit (ironically)
>>
>>4778966
Birds have an awful scent. It's kind of like basement must.

At least dog smell is warm, pleasant, savory, and nostalgic for the outdoors for having components in common with wetlands and pine forests
>>
>>4779069
I don’t know what I’m looking at
>>4779086
>I dump the litter
Just curious, where do you dump it?
>>
>>4779062
Maybe you third worlders should stop same fagging while jacking off to your hatred of animals
>>
>>4779086
I have two cats and two litter boxes. I scoop them every other day, or more if I'm working. I never dump/scrub the whole boxes, I just add more litter when it gets low. You never need to dump the whole box, that's Big Litter propaganda.
>>
>>4778991
>thinks shit in any capacity smells good
>>4779047
>would literally eat shit
This is your brain on constant contrarianism.
>>
>>4779191
To be fair, rabbit shit is just pellets of barely-digested grass. It's not like stinky omnivore/carnivore poop.
>>
>>4779152
Holy fucking shit you're disgusting

>>4779149
>Making fun of dirty retards like that = hating animals
What's with "cat people" being unable to separate themselves from their pets again?

>>4779147
The litter goes into the garbage. It is shit, piss, and dirt, where else would it go?
>>
>>4779196
>Justifying someone saying they would literally eat shit
You people will go to some lengths huh.
>>
>>4779191
Grass eating herbivore shit smells like fertile soil
It can be too much but its not inherently unpleasant unlike the vile disgusting putrid toxic waste that cats produce that sticks stench to cat people worse than cigarette smoke from satan's ass
>>
>>4779218
>You're lying when it comes to your justification for your vitriolic cat hate because you don't mind this other animal that also shits in your house
>YEAH WELL UHHHH THAT OTHER ANIMAL SHIT IS GOOD ACTUALLY BECAUSE IT JUST IS OKAY?!??!
>I WOULD LITERALLY, LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY RATHER EAT ACTUAL ANIMAL SHIT THAN EVEN LOOK AT A CAT
Very normal stance to have. Very normal thing to say. Have you tried telling people in real life that you people think like this? Maybe you should.
>>
>>4779222
I think many people would agree with me
This time of year they even sell herbivore shit at the grocery store
Ive never seen anyone try to sell cat shit but maybe you should try since you apparently you cant tell the difference
>>
>>4778468
this, the problem is not cats themselves but people who have cats and dont really care about them
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 320x180)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>4778966
>cats smell like piss and shit all the time
My cats literally NEVER smelled bad. Cats smell like the place they live so if your cats smelled gross, that's because your house is gross. Sorry to break it to you, but clean your house mate
>>
>>4779237
Cats smell like cats and its a bad smell
>>
>>4779062
This is me
>>
>>4779239
Yet I can't smell anything. Dogs on the other hand ALWAYS smell bad, unless just washed or something
>>
>>4779225
Lucky you, can pick up a cheap snack when you're out and about.
>>
File: p1020726l.jpg (249 KB, 800x600)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>4778966
confirmed fucking retard, and this is coming from someone who used to own several parrots including an indian ringneck. my indian ringneck DEFINITELY smelled. as in, the animal itself and also made my room smell like him. cats themselves do not smell, they instead smell like your house. go back to /r/catfree or something you crazed shitskin
>>
>>4779147
>Just curious, where do you dump it?
i have the tofu kind, which is flushable down the toilet
>>
>>4779249
depends. some breeds smell way less than others. greyhounds/sighthounds smell less as opposed to a slobbering oily lab
>>
>>4778805
i had all kinds of pets. in terms of shitting and pissing, cat was the least offender. even my BTS was a bigger offender because she she just relieved herself anywhere including myself. the biggest offenders were birds and hamsters, rats, rodents in general who are constantly shitting and pissing for the entire day. so yeah you're a dogcuck who clearly never owned any other pet and how could you? you're too busy gagging on the knot down your throat
>>
>>4779256
Dont those birds live for decades? Are you old, larping, or just a horrible pet owner?
>>
>>4779269
the dogfucker shifts the goalpost as his worthless argument falls apart. I have had birds since I was 6 years old. I no longer have the bird because I do not agree with keeping birds in cages. I gave it away to someone who granted it (and other birds) an entire room. and that's why owning bird sucks a lot actually, and they should never be a house pet. my parakeets and my cockatiel died of old age a long time ago
>>
>>4779270
Horrible pet owner it is
You baseline reek all the time, dont act like youre some authority on it
>>
>>4779277
>Horrible pet owner it is
how exactly am I a "horrible pet owner"? cope harder dogfaggot. it's time to start admitting that you have no idea what you're talking about. imagine stating your midwit opinions so confidently on things you've never even experienced. the matter of fact is, birds do have a smell. it's not as bad as a dogfag's house though, just letting you know
>>
>>4779284
>i decided pet birds were cruel after i already got one so i gave it to animal hoarder YOU FUCK DOGS DOG FUCKER FUCK KNOTS DOG JIZZ ANAL BUM DOG
im 100% sure your cat does smell like your house and im 100% sure its disgusting
>>
>>4779291
kek, keep sinking in that hole retard. yes, people change their minds on things. especially when they reach adulthood and they see their pet for what it is as opposed to when they were only 6
>animal hoarder
fucking retard. word of advice, never get a bird even if you have a dedicated room for it
>>
>>4779293
You are the last person I would take advice about pet birds from tyvm
>>
>>4779298
you're too retarded to take any advice at all
>>
Dogs smell good, period
Cats smell as good as you can keep them, you really need to clean your litterbox
>>
>>4779303
Maybe youre right
I just ordered some birds btw
Ideally how long should I let a child abuse them before I relinquish them to hoarders?
>>
>>4779291
>Realising what you did was wrong and setting things right later on is BAD ACKCHYUYALLY
You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>4778966
eh nah cats have a very neutral smell
>>
>>4779291
You have no argument and are grasping for straws on the main issue here. Stop embarrassing yourself and admit you’re wrong.
>>
>>4779306
>Dogs smell good, period
Dog people are fucked up.
>>
>>4779306
Cats smell fine, unless you’re literally letting them sleep in their litterbox or not cleaning it regularly or something, in which case no shit (lol)
>>
>>4779411
>>4779419
mad kek
>>
>>4779411
>>4779418
>>4779419
>>4779420
>>4779421
Least booty blasted catfaggot
>>
>>4779260
have never seen a house with a dog inside that doesn't smell like dogs, a very noticeable smell. Corgi, Alsace, Daschund, poodle, french bulldog, mutt, they all stink somehow
>>
>>4779427
>>4779433
>no argument
awesome
>>
What are you on about? Cats smell like fur and cat food. Nothing more.
>>
File: 1684617338732819.png (1.04 MB, 1000x666)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>4778390
>>4778805
My mom had a cat when I was younger. It was repulsive watching it gag then vomit on the carpet, take a shit then walk over the kitchen bench, lick the cutting board, among other things. One time it started vomiting in my room so I ran to open the door and it got scared and pissed all over my bed. The furniture and carpet was all torn up and we couldn't leave the windows and doors open or it would run out. The kitty litter made the whole house stink. It would constantly meow and sprint around the house at 5 am like a spaz. Every morning I'd go downstairs and be met with the smell of cat shit. If you were under a blanket it would see your feet moving and claw into them full force. It use to follow me around the house and mess with whatever I was doing. When it didn't get attention it would go take a shit and not cover it up. When I did give it attention it would freak out after 30sec of petting and bite me then run away. There was cat hair everywhere all over the carpet, couches and pillows. It would also freak out whenever it was in the car start scratching you. Cat person houses literally just smell bad to someone without one. I haven't even mentioned the costs.

I am never getting a cat again. If my partner or kids ever want one it will be an unmovable NO. Only stupid people would sacrifice having a clean pleasant quiet home for an animal like that. You are putrefying your space to recharge and refresh. I cannot fathom it. You must be a messy barbaric person to not see the issue with this. Looking at this image gives me PTSD.
>>
>>4779528
your mom was a nasty bitch and yes a disgusting person
that image is gross and no one is going to disagree
>>
>>4779411
Birds actually like their cages, just like how you prefer living in your mom's catpiss basement all day
>>
>>4779459
>arguing with a retard
awesome
>>
>>4779528
Ive seen so many homes like this to varying degrees and its very unique to cat owners like they just get accustomed to cat stink, errant turds and puddles of puke at a certain point
And I get the argument
>dont be disgusting and clean it up
But WHY subject yourself to it in the first place? Im not a super clean freak person but just the concept of a litterbox inside my home makes me mental
I have a decent sized 1800 sqft home and there's no where to put a litterbox that wouldnt constantly bother me but I know people with often multiple cats in a places 1/3 the size or less and its frankly disgusting, I would be suicidal living like that
The normie accepted concept of cats being a clean, low maintainence pet is absolutely mind boggling to me
>>
>>4778390
There's a cat woman living a couple houses from mine and her house absolutely reeks, to the point where you can't even walk on the sidewalk in front of it without being blasted in the face by the stench of cat piss and shit. But I guess that's neutral smell for catfaggots living in that filth.
>>
>>4778966
You have never been near a bird or have only been near properly kept birds. I generally detest cats but I can admit that s properly kept cat is similar to a properly kept bird or rabbit in their general lack of perceptible scent.
And rabbits do not smell good.
Thing is, properly keeping a cat or rabbit or any pet requires vigilance, something most people, regardless of whether they're "cat people" or not, simply lack altogether, especially in current year when people are "busy" with their TikToks and shit rather than doing something constructive.
It's also why people have been progressively becoming shittier over time: parents are nowhere near as vigilant with child rearing as they once were to the point that if you're involved in the slightest with your kid's life, it's thought of as weird or helicoptering.
>>
>>4779644
>I personally couldn't deal with the inherent cleaning up after an animal that comes with owning an animal
Then animal ownership just isn't for you.
>>
>>4779667
Ive owned lots of animals that dont involve living in neverending filth
>>
>>4779658
I had birds and a dog growing up
My mom is very clean and i remember the dog smelling a bit like normal dog smell but never the birds
>>
File: 1713862642291095.jpg (89 KB, 945x944)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>
>>4778797
Yeah this is what I never understood.
>Animal shits in a box in your house that smells if you aren't diligent with cleaning it
Applies to like, every indoor pet. What's the issue with all this schizoid hate around cats?
>This is a rhetorical question obviously. We all know why.
Oh right, yeah.
>>
>>4779727
A lot of people would reasonably agree that rodents and reptiles and the like are gross to keep in the house but if you say the same about cats its "schizoid hate"
>>
>>4779731
Go into the reptile or rabbit general and see how many people you can find seething, screeching, and coping about the disgusting homes of indoor rabbit/reptile keepers. Now go onto any thread that even mentions cats. I think you're lying.
>>
>>4779756
Ive only seen disgusting catfaggot homes
They spam filth almost as much as they spam cats on the internet
>>
File: rly nika.jpg (44 KB, 498x498)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>4779762
If I look for homes of people who own dogs and don't pick up their dogs shit from their own driveway, and so their driveway just becomes caked in shit, there's 4 on my street alone. But I don't go in dog threads screeching about how all dog owners are disgusting despite that being what I see every time I leave my house.
Maybe I should take a page out of cathateschizo people's book and start doing that. Maybe one day I'll understand the allure of being just....so willfully inept.
>>
>>4779769
Sounds like ypure screeching about dogs right now but what do i know?
>>
>>4779632
That’s what I‘ve been doing, yes, very honest of you
>>
>>4779727
>>4779756
>>4779769
uh oh schizobros our meme posting is being exposed again quick deploy the toxo posting…
>>
>>4779769
>Cat hate
Is hating cat people "hating cats"? Explain this logic.

It's not hating cats. It's hating "cat people". Because, for hundreds of years, "cat people" have been uniquely vile and extremely common individuals. They are "THAT dog owner" (backyard pitbull running around in an open sewer) but instead of being a low IQ hick with delusions of security (that are still somewhat true, because maybe the burglars are too dumb to shoot the dog first), they are typically midwits with no excuse as cats have no working function whatsoever so you have no excuse for your lack of hygiene and tendency to not just neglect your pets by allowing them to roam, but insist that you must, and then go ahead and tell outright lies like "cats are smarter than dogs and need to be free".
>>
File: 1707153459206.gif (6 KB, 378x324)
6 KB
6 KB GIF
>>4779756
Maybe that's because those are bizarre pets and you have a sub single digit percentage of visiting a home with one

The "cat person", the midwit with a filthy home and neglected pets who hates dogs, is extremely common, representing a considerable amount of cat owners. To be a "cat person" is essentially to be exclusive to, and worship, cats. Otherwise you're just a person with a pet cat.
>>
>>4779946
>dog people: the 69% suck
>people without pets: the 69% suck
>people with both pets: the 69% suck
>the 69%: i fucking hate dogs. dog people are idiots. dog people have no culture. dog people are filthy proles. i am a supreme gentleman. cats were, no, still ARE, gods. faggots! you all hate cats because they won't do what they tell you, you lowly servility craving peasants!
>dog people, people without pets, and people with both pets: tldr scoop your litterbox and keep your cat inside kthxbai
>>
>>4779946
>>4779948
Truth but "cat people" cant understand how "clean your litterbox and stop letting your pet larp as a stray" is different from "i hate cats and kill them on sight"
>>
>>4779945
The schizophrenics itt hate cats though. If all they hated was the 'bad cat people' then they wouldn't be here throwing a tantrum over how 'all cat owning homes are filthy and cats are filthy and people who own cats are filthy' and saying that they would literally rather eat shit than touch a cat. That's Cat Hate, anon. Did you even read the thread?
>>
>>4779960
>It's cat hate
No, it's trolling the cat people after their presence is confirmed. You lack awareness and theory of mind.
>>
>>4779962
>I am going to shovel animal shit in my mouth to prove how much I hate cats. Here I go.
>l-lol it was just a little trolling you're actually stupid for falling for it haha!
Am I back in middle school? I feel like I'm back in middle school.
>>
>>4779945
>and then go ahead and tell outright lies like "cats are smarter than dogs and need to be free"
No one says this. This is why you’re being doubted and ridiculed. You’re imagining people to be upset about.
>>
>>4779970
>he thinks people are eating shit to own le cats
You ARE being trolled and you are not aware of how easy it is for people to troll you. Either that, or this is extra high level trolling, where you're trolling by pretending you're not aware you're being trolled.

>>4779986
Oh but people do say this. Quite a lot. People also say dogs should be put down if they attack cats, because it violates the natural order (false). There are laws for this on the books in some places. Entirely because of cat worship.
>meanwhile, dogs that attack rabbits: hahaha suckers
>the rabbits: shit.
>>
>>4779727
My dog doesn't shit in a box I keep in my kitchen next to where I eat
>>
>>4780007
No you eat it before it hits the floor.
>>
>>4779581
>>4779644
I forgot to mention that the cat would drag kitty litter all through the house. Its litter box was in the laundry room near the downstairs toilet so I'd take a piss at night and be stepping in kitty litter grains. It occasionally made the clothes and sheets smell since she would dry them around the litter box. My mom laughed whenever it vomited or shat somewhere in the house; its favourite places where behind doors and in corners. I remember one time it dragged its shit-covered ass on the carpet after it took a wet shit and left a giant smear mark. She never properly cleaned the carpet either, only paper towels and vacuuming. There was also an episode where it pissed and shat in our shower at night. You also couldn't leave your food lying around because it watches you the whole time. Cooking was a struggle since I'd leave the kitchen for a minute and it would jump up and start licking everything and walking on the cutting board. The food bowl was in the kitchen too and cat food would go everywhere. The cat would lie and sit in the middle of hallways so you always had to watch your step. She also never washed the cat or took it to the vet so it would always smell bad (I think it was overweight too, i don't remember).

Cats are gross. I just can't, life is too short to deal with that. You are sacrificing your home and 10 years of your life. I know I sound like a karen right now but people need a clean isolated living spaces for their mental health. Even caged pets like lizards and fish stink up the room and require tons of care. Unfortunately pets aren't for me, I had plenty as a kid but I've grown away from it all
>>
>>4779671
>Ive owned lots of animals that dont involve living in neverending filth
>>4780088
>Even caged pets like lizards and fish stink up the room and require tons of care
Assuming this is the same person, it's unsurprising that a schizophrenic can't keep the cleanfreak LARP consistent.
>>
>>4780129
Why would you make such a retarded assumption?
>>
>>4780134
Everyone who hates cats is one person
>>
>>4780007
I’m sorry you think a house consists of only a kitchen. Must be a third world issue.
>>
>>4780088
>Unfortunately pets aren't for me
That’s really the crux of it. At least you’re honest and self aware enough to admit it. Pets have a lot of overlapping responsibilities and a lot of the issues found with cats are found with a lot of other pets.
>>
I dunno I just clean my three litter boxes everyday and things work out fine for me not sure what the fuss is
>>
>>4778390
as someone who has neither a cat nor a dog but visits several peoples' houses a day due to work: dogs smell awful if they're not washed, they smell fine if they are washed. cats smell awful if they're not washed, and would probably smell fine if they were washed, but everyone who owns one seems to think they wash themselves. I've never met a person with an unwashed dog that doesn't at least know that it smells - like they won't generally let it inside and certainly won't let it climb up on things like lounges and beds and kitchen counters, they'll tell people to wash their hands after patting it etc. but conversely I have never met a cat owner who is the least bit aware of the smell. every cat owner's house has at least a faint trace of that feral public bathroom/gross sweaty vagina smell - sometimes it can even be bad enough as to be gag-inducing, but they invariably will have no idea what you're talking about if you bring it up
>>
>>4778390
My cat will barely use her litter because another cat may have used it once.
So good luck.

Although ragdolls are picky...
>>
>>4780206
I have (too many) dogs
I'm a small dog person but I aquired 2 large dogs + my smalls and, despite my best efforts, they are dirty and smelly a lot of the time and so is my house.
I bathe them once or twice a month and use dry shampoo in between, use furniture covers and blankets and launder them frequently, mop/steam the floors regularly etc. but it is still a neverending losing battle
When people come over for the first time I *always* warn them and give them a chance to back out without getting defensive
I get it, if you dont like dogs you will not be comfortable inside my house

On the contrary, I have visited cat people on more than one occasion where they give you no warning and their living situation is an objective nightmare
Once I was offered accomodation and I get there and it was a literal cat pee couch and they got offended when I told them I would be making other arrangements
Another time I went to a LITERAL MOTEL at like 2am and it was so cat filthy I slept in my van. In the morning I woke up and saw about one million kittens poking out of one of the rooms, I told managment how disgusting and dirty and obviously infested with cats the room was and that I wouldn't pay and they denied it and said it must have been one of the guests.. like dude I can see the cat hoard in the window.
It's like they are actually blind and smellbroken
They will say toxo is a meme but it really is the most reasonable explantion
>>
>>4778390
>Bidenomics is wrecking america so much that Americans are selling their shit box for a few bucks.

I don't know if I should be alarmed or amused. same in germany too. people are selling their cats if they think it has "pedigree blood"
>>
>>4780206
Whats this unwashed dog stuff? A third world thing? Are you one of those mexicans with a communal dog thats some mastiff mutt free to roll in everything in town?

Dogs always smell good over here. Same cornbready/barley stewy/leafy-grassy smell.
>>
>>4780612
most dogs are retrievers or mastiffs. objectively. retrievers and mastiffs ARE AWFUL SMELLING RETARDED MUTANTS THAT NEED WASHED WEEKLY AND WILL TURN AROUND AND EAT THEIR SHIT AS THEY MAKE IT. Fuck retrievers and mastiffs.

/an/ is a majority collie/husky/gsd board made up of well to do whites who only know other collie/husky/gsd and small dog owners so the people here are totally ignorant as to how fucking awful the majority of dogs are. Lab, golden retriever, mastiff, pitbull, bulldog, poodle, they all smell like ass 24/7 if they have not been bathed in the past 7 days and they are by far the worst shit eaters.
>>
>>4779086
>be me
>post cat door, implying that outdoor cats dont need a litterbox
>>you are filthy
>>only gives you more shit to clean
>>wont change anything
Lol
>>
>>4778797
Dogs don't typically shit in a box in the house, and they also don't carry toxoplasmosis. Plus its rare someone gets an infection from an untreated dog scratch, but fairly common if someone gets an infection from a cat scratch.

>>4779256
All animals will smell to some degree. I had a cat lady who had 4 cats when I was a little boy, by the time I was 15 she had 40. That house smelled like cats long before it surpassed 40 demon spawn.
>>
>>4780550
Damn i hate those cat "people" that dont take care of their cats
I never had a dog but i did have many cats
Most cats if you let them outside theyll shit there
The litterbox is a meme
I had 1 cat tho that would piss everywhere
When the cat pisses on the couch, its time to throw it away
Simple as
Currently i have 2 cats and none of them piss in the house unless when you lock them in a room for 2 days
The cat smell is real tho, especially for toys you dont wash
Overall tho cats are pretty clean in my experience
>>
>>4780615
What kind of person/dog would not smell without weekly showering.
Needing to have basic hygiene isn't a bad thing.

Are you telling me that catfags don't shower their cats weekly?
>>
>>4780632
Cats dont need a litterbox if you let them outside
Toxoplasmosis filters low t's
When i play with my cat and it scratches me i dont get an infection
>>
>>4780639
No, because cats clean themselves and hate water. When it rains when theyre outside once a month thats enough. Only breed cats need to be showered
>>
>>4780644
I am not letting anything the bathes less than once a month in my house.
Cats have the hygiene habits of Daniel Larson.
>>
>>4780644
>Cats clean themselves so I dont have to clean them.
See, this is why we appear to hate cats, but we actually hate you, the cat people

No cats do not clean themselves. They coat themselves in spit. Hey, spit on a rag and rub that around your body maybe 3-4 hours after you get dirty. Did you take a shit? Fondle your cock? Don't wash your hands! Walk around touching everything and an hour later when you're kind of tired, LICK YOUR HANDS. That's what a cat does.

They are not clean. You have to clean them.

The "cats are clean" myth seems to be an islamic heretic thing because cats engage in a behavior that vaguely resembles the way mudslimes "clean" themselves to enter a mosque properly and they had to strain to look for that because the schizophrenic murderer who made up their religion so he could rape 8 year old girls also preferred cats to dogs.
>>
>>4780615
Based and true

Water dogs were bred to have more oils in their coat, which go rancid, and the wrinkles and flop parts of a lot of ugly, non-wolfish dogs are yeast/bacteria traps similar to your armpits. A naturally shaped dog has much less odor. The wolfier the better, they should have a solid layer of stiff, slick guard hairs that prevent dirt from getting deep into their fur.
>>
>>4780632
> Dogs don't typically shit in a box in the house, and they also don't carry toxoplasmosis.
Again, not an issue if A. you don’t eat cat shit and B. Your house doesn’t consist of only a kitchen
>but fairly common if someone gets an infection from a cat scratch.
It’s not. Maybe wherever you’re from but that’s almost entirely unheard of here
>>
>>4780672
Not him but exactly how often are you cleaning your cats and what are you doing to clean them?
>>
>>4780690
>its not an issue i dont smell anything
Cats track fecal matter in their unwashed paws more than americans smear it on public doorknobs.They're not clean animals. Dip your hands in a toilet after you shit, dont touch the turd, just splash the clean water at the turd. Now don't wash your hands. Not for hours. Eventually, lick them. That's what cats do.
> that’s almost entirely unheard of here
No, it's actually really common but it doesn't make the news because 99% of the time its blamed on a failure to seek medical attention for an obviously inflamed deep laceration or puncture.
>>
>>4780694
>How often are you cleaning your cats
After a training regimen that would ruin a dog for life to keep it off furniture and countertops, I still have to sedate it and just put it in the bathtub to wash it. Dirt comes off the "clean" cat. It also needs brushed despite having short hair or else it sheds too much and vomits up hair daily.

You can use benadryl or marijuana to sedate a cat for grooming. I recommend benadryl, marijuana can randomly make them more active.
>>
>>4780615
>>4780675
Yup. A lot of these dogs have rancid body odor but ironically enough the owners frequently suffer from the same form of nose blindness that cat owners and sweat up and down they don’t smell anything or that it even smells “””””good””””, guess that’s just acclimation for you
>>
>>4780700
Non-fucked up dogs do smell good. I can leave for a week, come back to my naturally shaped and coated dog and they smell good. A plain hose down every now and then focused on their legs/belly and there are no issues to be had. Unless they go to the dog park. The dog park is like using a litterbox, you might think no one stepped in shit but the dirt itself is shit.

Golden retrievers are a special kind of stink. And they leak drool involuntarily, almost all the time.
>>
>>4780637
>my experience with cats was so clean i had to throw out my furniture
this is exactly the cognitive dissonance i expect from a cat person
>>
>>4780726
Its a shame a domesticated animal literally bred to love us unconditionally, to the point that their affection and loyalty makes dogs look like cold hearted women, had to draw the attention of such absolute fucking retards.
>>
>>4780736
I think your brain parasites are flaring up again
>>
>>4780736
>Its a shame a domesticated animal literally bred to love us unconditionally
They will literally eat your corpse if you die alone in your house.
A dog would never do that unless it was on the brink of starvation.

You are also still down a couch from your "clean" pet.
>>
>>4780672
cats are cleaner than dogs retard. it's not just about the spit, it's about their tongues too. you're arguing against physics here. obviously they won't be cleaner than after you've given them a bath (you should actually bathe your cat occasionally), but they are far cleaner than a dog or pretty much every single pet out there
>>
>>4779623
no they don't you worthless subhuman. not unless you keep them in the cages just to sleep and leave them free for the rest of the day. of course if you do that, it beats the purpose of a cage because now your house is covered in bird shit and your furniture has holes in it
>>
>>4780612
uhh no I'm talking about like farm dogs that people don't generally tend to wash unless they get absolutely filthy because they live outside anyway
>>
>>4778394
based. all phoneshitters MUST DIE
>>
>>4781930
hey now SOME of us are cool…
>>
File: kitchen kot.jpg (1.02 MB, 3024x4032)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>4780758
>cats are clean bro they lick themselves a little eventually
Scoop the box
Wash it out
Wash your cat
Simple as
>>
>>4779528
That was me growing up too, but my mother had 13 cats. It's not a coincidence I haven't seen her in over 20 years.
>>
>>4782074
sounds like a nightmare i'm sorry you had to deal with that. cat people don't care how gross their houses are

>>4781964
you keep a box of animal shit in your kitchen?
>>
>>4779702
Just take it out and reheat the rice to sterilize it. It's fine.
>>
>just wash your cat bro lol
Sorry, I don't have 80,000 dollars to spare in medical bills every month
>>
>>4782091
TSMT
>>
>>4782091
bitch your house stinks. clean your room
>>
>>4781964
>>4782087
Always with the filthy piss and shit crumbs everywhere
Not sure why they feel the need to document it and make it public
>>
>>4780627
That barely decipherable picture of the zoomed in flap that looks like a litterbox covered in shit dirt? Why didnt you zoom out a bit to give some context about what we were looking at? Is it because it would show how filthy and disgusting your cat person house is?
>>
>>4782108
>Just take it out and reheat the rice to sterilize it. It's fine.
>>
File: 1513226369645.jpg (96 KB, 557x746)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>
average cat person house

https://youtu.be/uqKBKewYJNU?t=53
>>
>>4783009
Popeye arms kek
>>
>>4783009
Why do people always horde cats of all things? Why not a clean animal?
>>
>>4783030
>Why not a clean animal?
Such as?
>>
>>4782876
it looks so goofy
>>
>>4783067
Any animal that isnt cats
>>
>>4783081
>nonanswer
Cool
>>
>>4783242
I thought it wa s pretty clear
Are you special needs or something?
>>
>>4782876
>putting sushi in your Spaghetti-O's
Do cat people really?
>>
>>4783415
Learn what words mean
>>
>>4783613
Which ones?
Are you a bot cycling through canned replies or just a 99 iq npc?
>>
>>4778468
>mfw "people" actually spend their time writing paragraphs of seethe on /an/
>>
>>4778779
ohnonono dogsisters??
>>
>>4778966
Unhinged post
>>
>>4778968
>Cats smell like nothing and cat houses only smell bad if they use a litter tray and they severely neglect to clean it.
Nigga, you are nuts. You can smell when a vehicle has had cats in it, let alone a home.
>>
>>4784241
>>4784242
>>4784243
Unhinged catfaggot
>>
>>4779237
Then you're noseblind to the smell. Just took in twoxkittens wild foundxin my shed, they don't have good cleaning instincts yet and they stink worse than any animal I've ever owned, including our two adult cats that groom themselves. I hate the bathroom were keeping them in now because the smell is atrocious despite cleaning the litter religiously and running interference with candles/incense, febreeze, nothing is working. The little shits will be playing peacefully on the bed and let out the nastiest silent farts I've ever experienced. It sucks. Kill kittens.
>>
>>4784243
yes he’s schizophrenic this is known
>>
File: cat using toilet.webm (1.49 MB, 1280x720)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB WEBM
Cats are very sanitary animals. Just look at this one responsibly using a toilet.
>>
File: image.png (566 KB, 765x687)
566 KB
566 KB PNG
what causes dog owners to behave like this?
>>
>>4784733
All moral degradation traces back to homosexuality. It has nothing to do with dogs. These people actually prefer horses for their masculinity but dogs are simply more accessible so they just close their eyes and say “neigh” to themselves.
>>
>>4784735
homosexual and member of the gay community here, can confirm. theres an overlap with zoosadism and there are no 100% straight zoosadists, and no such thing as one that would really take a dog over a horse. only one that hasnt loosened up enough yet.

i dont do that shit but all animal fuckers are gay and they get together via gay meetups (yes, even in the middle east)
>>
>>4784735
Yknow, the last two times /dog/ was persistently raided by zoosadists, one did not even like dogs and degenerated to posting webms of them dying while rambling about cat supremacy, and the other ended up being a /horse/ regular who simply couldn't fit a mini mare into a truck cabin, and also did not really like dogs and actually tortured his by wrapping it in tape.

Given dogs small size and relative fragility (they get a UTI if they lay in the dirt on a full moon ffs) I really doubt anyone who would fuck a dog is actually a dog person. It's like relating chinese cat torturers to cat owners. They are entirely different groups - one actually likes the animal, and while you do have to acquire an animal to abuse it, the other one is just torturing whatever is accessible.
>>
>>4784737
>(yes, even in the middle east)
If anything they’re some of the biggest offenders
>>
>>4784802
no, they actually are.
>>
>>4784805
what

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.