[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Dogs are pack animals and ultimately it’s down to the owner to ensure they know their place. Whatever the owner considers acceptable, the dog thinks is ok for pretty much anyone. I utterly despise having dogs jumping up at me and trying to lick me the second I appear. I know a few dogs who are extremely well behaved and cause minimal disruption, the problem is too many owners are totally ok with being treated as though they themselves are another dog. Unfortunately the dogs don’t understand the difference so the rest of us have to put up with the disorderly behaviour. And 9 times out of 10 they’ll get mad and complain that it’s just what dogs do if you dare to say anything or show any visible signs of being uncomfortable about it. Aside from being jumped up at/licking I’ve also had dogs trying to stuff their noses up my back side like really…

No doubt this post is going to bring out the crazies but I’ve no doubt there are others out there who feel similar
>>
>>4783458
Uhh, I think something went wrong with your pic
>>
>>4783604
it's hidden gore, OP is such an asshole

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.