[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: x3g0e3i6lc0d1.jpg (81 KB, 1080x743)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Which is a better name for a female lynx point, Frieren or Marcille?
>>
>>4826957
I've got one, but he is very loud all the time, and I've heard that's just how they are, so I feel like Marcille would work better considering the character
>>
Catfags,
No one cares about your le quirky cat names
>>
>>4826957
Both are quality choices. Both of my wives have beautiful names
>>
>>4826957
name the cat NIGGERBLASTER
>>
imagine how many people will look at you and sneer when you mention thar name in public in 5 years when your cat gets killed by a coyote and you're crying about it at a walmart
>>
File: dyhk15d3m2h41[1].jpg (177 KB, 1596x1890)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>4827045
>>
>>4827360
Why would the cat be killed by a coyote
Or is this your fantasy
>>
>>4827386
typically people who give their cats stupid names like this are also retarded yet egotistical, therefore they let their cat outside and cry at walmart

makes sense to me
>>
>>4826957
Jeomsim (kr. "Lunch")
>>
File: 1718721808416b.jpg (7 KB, 160x192)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Name the cat bbc spade queen. Its the thing both of your ideas have the most in common.
>>
>>4827360
Lol your're obsessed
>>
>>4827421
Both are BWC exclusive so no cobshitter go away
>>
>>4827430
HWABASFBBC doe....
>>
>>4827386
very common actually

>>4827395
this yeah

>>4827426
toxobrain
>>
Frieren is not even a name, its a verb and sounds utterly fucking retarded if not used as such
>>
>>4827720
she’s still the best though
>>
>>4827365
Mogs both of OP's suggestions and Lovecraft's pet was neither a lynx nor female. But really we should go back to bullying weebs fuck 'em.
>>
>>4826957
Both are gay as fuck names and you should stop watching shit anime. Watch good anime instead.
>>
>>4827959
Both of them are good doebeitever
>>
File: Lovecraft.gif (1.93 MB, 390x812)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>>4827045
>>4827365
based and niggerman-pilled
>>
File: IMG_9911.jpg (142 KB, 600x378)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>4830184
That was such a cringe tldr essay
>writes a 10 page dissertation only to be btfo by this picture and the fact that there are dogs outside of herder and mastiff lineages
then again, he failed out of school.
>>
>crying about Lovecraft again
truly a timeless /an/ past time
>>
>>4830207
You can cry about King for a change, he also wrote an essay on why cats are majestic and dogs are subhuman
>>
File: fuckin lol.jpg (1.61 MB, 1800x1350)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>4830207
/lit/ fag, lovecraft was a mediocre writer and genuinely pathetic as a man. Abstain from idolizing him based on your console war.

>>4830366
>ANOTHER mediocre horror writer wrote an essay
A picture is worth a thousand words
A collage is worth?
>>
>>4830384
a video is worth 24000 words a second
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvcCiOp1zvI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TMdhOZfq9A
>>
>>4830366
I like both DOE
>>4830384
>does exactly as I say
>talks down about him for the sake of said console war
Please have some self awareness
>>
>>4830400
You're free to find sources other than mediocre fiction authors. In this case you must have referenced something from when he was a teenager because his adult self lacks such a bent, making your case even worse. Not only are ficiton authors hardly authorities on philosophy, you can't even quote them correctly.
https://www.welshcorgi-news.ch/Leseecke/Tales6/Stephen_King_eng.html

My belief, and its a factual belief, is that normal and quality individuals typically prefer dogs and cats together, or prefer dogs and are apathetic towards cats going up to annoyed by outdoor cats in particular. However there is a certain kind of subhuman whose personality is defined by a worship-like love for cats and a strong disdain for dogs, developing into a genuine hatred with violent fantasies.
>>
>>4830412
if you live in an area where good dogs are scarce (ie: the american south), it's easy to prefer cats and be apathetic towards dogs
>>
>>4830420
>(ie: the american south)
???
>>
>>4830412
dogs are ok but i prefer cats
it's dog people i don't like because a lot of them can be obnoxious like the pic in >>4830384 with the cats
>>
>>4830423
The south is full of pitbulls, mastiffs, and stinky ass outdoor-only hounds.

>>4830425
Dog people are only ever defending themselves. Cat pseud cope pops up and they hammer it down.

You'll notice they're never the first post. It's always a response. But sure, dog people are the obnoxious ones.
>That guy is so annoying, I just call him a stupid faggot to his face and start accusing him of being a tranny, and he "has" to reply and point out that i live in my mothers basement. Every time. What a buffoon.
>>
>>4830429
Have you ever been to the south?
>>
>>4830432
Yes

It's full of pitbulls, mastiffs, and stinky ass outdoor only hounds. If you follow the sound of air conditioning you start finding more labs and german shepherds, but they're all neurotic and bitey from the way hicks treat dogs, and then when you finally get into mexico (starts an hour north of laredo) it's feral huskies forever.
>>
>>4830412
I have no idea what you’re talking about retard. I didn’t say anything about King or Lovecraft. I pointed out your hypocrtivial asshurt over taking issue with something while doing it yourself makes you look like a jackass. I like both cats and dogs. Your tangent is unneeded and unwanted and also inaccurate. It’s dog people who frequently hate cats outright while swearing Pibbles can do no wrong. I have a feeling I know who I’m responding to though
>>
>>4830473
>be scizo
>lose argument
>switch mental realities to one where you are right and you are arguing with a gay clown
>speak from a position that doesn't exist
many such cases
>>
>>4830435
So you've never been, got it.
>>
>>4830473
dog people only "hate cats" in that they acknowledge that they are inferior and can not take priority over a dog, ie: a dog should not be put down for eating a cat, nor are dog owners obligated to socialize their dogs for the safety of feral cats. that's not hate. that's acknowledging nature.

hate is what bird "people" do
>if i see a cat minding its own business imma shoot it
>>
>>4830384
>talks about le “console war”
>”now excuse me while I wage the console war”
schizophrenics everyone
>>
>>4830384
Who is “idolizing” him you fucking idiot? Calling out your obsession with the guy is just that
>>
It's funny how dogtards behave exactly like stray dogs: form packs, come to places they're unwelcome and start screeching and attacking random people. The difference is that you can't shoot them as easily.
>>
>>4826957
>consider naming his cat over a mule and not the kot
Do people really?
>>
>>4830877
based izu lover so trve

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.